forum  introductions

women feeder8 months

If I had the opportunity I would be a mutual gainer with a woman. I think itís incredibly fun to watch each other grow bigger and bigger

women feeder8 months

I'm definitely strictly a feedee. I'm not really interested in being a feeder at all. I'm open to mutual gaining, but I prefer to just be the feedee. Also, I'd say we absolutely need more female feeders on this site. smiley

women feeder8 months

I would def be open to mutual gaining if the need came across, but prefer being turned into a blob instead.

women feeder8 months

Im a male feedee

women feeder8 months

I'm a feedee myself

women feeder8 months

Dingus69:
How many women are on here who are just feeders? How many men are just feedees and not interested in mutual gaining? Asking for a friend 😉

I belong to you ... eh ... to your friend

women feeder6 months

loveafatpiggy:
i am female feeder but not a fedeed and am not up for mutral gaining as im not in to getting fat as i like the contrast of fat and thin

I'm a male feedee and I love skinny female Feeders, I love the contrast and ... more to eat for me smiley

women feeder6 months

loveafatpiggy:
i am female feeder but not a fedeed and am not up for mutral gaining as im not in to getting fat as i like the contrast of fat and thin

Garfield:
I'm a male feedee and I love skinny female Feeders, I love the contrast and ... more to eat for me smiley

Yes to that, and I love it when, at a restaurant or at home, my partner doesn't want to finish her plate and gives me her food to eat, demanding that I polish the plate as there should be no food waste whatsoever. I am her "food bin", and fat piggy...

women feeder6 months

Dingus69:
How many women are on here who are just feeders? How many men are just feedees and not interested in mutual gaining? Asking for a friend 😉

Garfield:
I belong to you ... eh ... to your friend

loveafatpiggy:

the contrast is always very very nice

women feeder6 months

The woman feeder can be fat or thin, tall (and physically dominant) or petite, but whatever she looks like, she needs to have a strong will and authority and to demand total and immediate obedience from her feedee.
1 page 1 of 2   loading