Stuffing

420 stuffing

Weed was my gateway into obesity. I would take sativas to give me a head high to sit back and when I meditated this allowed me to get used to the psychological aspects of getting fat while the indicas helped calm my hunger to the point that I could actually concentrate while I was stuffing. So, I could feel my addiction to fat taking over and harness them only to choose to let go even more so. Weed has been my feeder
3 years

420 stuffing

Same, I'm in mass to
3 years

420 stuffing

I to love the relaxation part of smoking weed, last Saturday was crazy, I smoked rainbow truffle and it trot like paralysis, after I could eaten a 2,000 burger l. I went with a mate to McDonald's and bought 6 triple cheese burgers, got home and gorged, but I still felt hungry so got a pizza
2 years

420 stuffing

Ever since I stopped 420:ing the thing ive missed the most is all the flavours!
It enchants the tastes and allows for me to eat so so much more without feeling bad.

Spicy stuff hurts but sorta doesnt.
Things like pick n mix is truly a pleasure!
2 years

420 stuffing

I'm meeting up with a mate and smoking loads of stuff, then binge time more triple cheese burgers, I plan on 8...
2 years

420 stuffing

Well I went out to a friends, smoked 4 large joints then got the worst munchies, I couldn't get hold of McDonald's so I got to large ham and cheese pizzas, then chips and fried noodles on the way home, I feel really stuffed, my girth has grown another 2 inches
2 years

420 stuffing

I have always been chubby and food has always been my addiction but it was the weed that married them altogether and when that happened; now I am just the bystander to the fatness that comes from smoking such a higher grade of sativa.
2 years

420 stuffing

I love to smoke and eat and smoke and eat. I like to get blazed and go to the buffet too. (Actually when I saw "420 Stuffing" I thought we were making a plan for the upcoming holiday😂)
1 year
12   loading