forum  lifestyle tips

beating the body5 months

I have been eating like mad, and it has had almost no effect. What is the best way to slow down my metabolism. Thanks for the help.

beating the body5 months

Time is the key. As you get older, you will get fatter. Good luck!

beating the body5 months

I would suggest that you try to eat 4,000 calories per day, and if you don't see any gains, increase that amount by a few hundred calories until you do. Some people's maintenance is insanely high (I know a lot of guys who have to eat 4k just to maintain).

If you have an active job, or are exercising at all, you are going to need to eat even more than this.

Sometimes it's not enough just to guess how much you're eating. Track your calories for several days/a week and make sure you're eating 4k per day consistently. A lot of the time people think they're eating a lot when in actuality they are not eating enough to gain.

beating the body5 months

august:
I would suggest that you try to eat 4,000 calories per day, and if you don't see any gains, increase that amount by a few hundred calories until you do. Some people's maintenance is insanely high (I know a lot of guys who have to eat 4k just to maintain).

If you have an active job, or are exercising at all, you are going to need to eat even more than this.

Sometimes it's not enough just to guess how much you're eating. Track your calories for several days/a week and make sure you're eating 4k per day consistently. A lot of the time people think they're eating a lot when in actuality they are not eating enough to gain.

I will start to do this! Thank you for the help!

beating the body5 months

i had to stuff myself for 12 weeks before I gained a pound then it all came fast

beating the body5 months

https://extrabagageclaim.deviantart.com/art/How-to-Gain-Weight-519006920?q=gallery%3AExtraBagageClaim%2F29938223&qo=0

beating the body2 weeks

Love that guide 😂

beating the body2 weeks

I've been using this method for several years without knowing it. It works because this is how the body works. I've been able to stay fat without eating a lot. And when I do eat more I gain easy which gives me better control over my weight.

beating the body2 weeks

eats:
Time is the key. As you get older, you will get fatter. Good luck!

So true, your matabolism slows as you age. There are habits that you can pick-up, that can fight it.

This was one of the things that I fantasizd about, that. A dom feeder wold use my own body against me,

beating the body2 weeks

It is true that gaining goes easier as you get older. But there's ways to wreck your metabolism as well. Skipping breakfast, to slow it down. I think there's an article about that in the wg-section up here. You can also use the crash diet method. Works well if you hit a plateau. And also if you eat enough calories but still don't gain. Your body gets used to higher calorie intake if you pig out every day. A few weeks or months of just eating normal will cause weightloss at first but soon the body will go into saving mode. Once that happens you start pigging out as much as you can and will easily regain the lost weight and then some. And you'll get to be softer as a bonus. More or less the yoyo effect. Works fine for me every time again. Happy gaining!
1 page 1 of 2   loading