Gaining

Apetamin

Just ordered 3 bottles. Will report back in 3 weeks with a review
6 years

Apetamin

The results were actually much better than expected. The first dose/day is pretty off putting because you become very drowsy and lethargic. However after the first day you can really put tons of food away because you don't feel that "full" feeling that makes you want to stop eating. This stuff is perfect for people that struggle to eat a lot because they get full quickly. I didn't even use the whole three bottles I bought because I was gaining faster than I ever did before and was kind of shocked at how quickly I was turning into a blob. This stuff is particularly effective in combination with weed. Weed makes you hungry and apetamin lets you eat almost continuously. Try this combo for a week or two and watch your pants buttons blow off
6 years

Apetamin

How long did you try it do ....and how much did you gain and where did the weight go on your body
6 years

Apetamin

lmfao:
The results were actually much better than expected. The first dose/day is pretty off putting because you become very drowsy and lethargic. However after the first day you can really put tons of food away because you don't feel that "full" feeling that makes you want to stop eating. This stuff is perfect for people that struggle to eat a lot because they get full quickly. I didn't even use the whole three bottles I bought because I was gaining faster than I ever did before and was kind of shocked at how quickly I was turning into a blob. This stuff is particularly effective in combination with weed. Weed makes you hungry and apetamin lets you eat almost continuously. Try this combo for a week or two and watch your pants buttons blow off

Please tell us how much you gained and where the new fat went.
6 years