Lifestyle tips

Oral sex

Its a real turn on for me to go muff diving under the belly hang.
6 years

Oral sex

I love challenges.. 😛😛😛
6 years

Oral sex

How it might be for the male really should not come into it. This is about you and service to you. The guy should hold your belly clear and push his face as deep into you as he can. It’s all about you and your pleasure!
6 years

Oral sex

queensizegoddess45:
Is that what you would do Peter Dee? Where have you been my pet? :�smiley[/quote]

It is. Your pleasure ALWAYS comes first.

Always been right here Queen!
6 years

Oral sex

I agree make sure the guy satisfies you first, if he doesn't hes not really into u. Kick him to the curb
6 years

Oral sex

Agree on making sure you are satisfied first. And given that it is fairly easy to judge the body of a female why bother to bed her if you are not ready to handle those issues associated with a large female body.
6 years

Oral sex

wow my dear,i adore giving oral sex to huge,and very huge women..i would be verry happy indeed,if i could give you pleasure..big bellies and aprons aint a problem for me...viva oral sex!!!
6 years

Oral sex

The fatter my wife gets....I just keep loving giving her oral more and more.

Her puffy FUPA now and her huge belly crease with her slightly hanging soft Gut to move out of the way jiggling with her huge soft thunder thighs spread and bouncing with ecstasy as I slowly lick and then rythmically speed up.....Her fatter outer lips swell even more as she gets closer to orgasm....and then finally explodes sending gyrations and ripples through her Fattened soft belly and thighs and she remains breathing heavy for many minutes.

This is almost a pre requisite before intercourse as she comes over after her shower and gets into bed with the intoxicating aroma of Dove Soap permeating off of her skin and filling the room as she then looks at me as she climbs naked into bed and seductively spreads her massive thighs for me to assume position.
6 years

Oral sex

I could spend hours between a woman's legs and it could be her straddling my face where I get the benefit of all her weight or putting her ass on a few pillows which helps me keep her belly apron up. Pillows under her knees as she kneels at bed edge is also great then I can move between her ass and her pussy.
5 years

Oral sex

inkedaixela:
I've never really appreciated oral.. I think its because the men that I've been with doesn't know how to do it.

It turns me off.

But right now, I can't stop thinking of having my boyfriend between my thighs pleasuring me.
There is only one way and that is slow. Even when the woman gets all excited the man still keeps it slow it's all about pleasuring her.
5 years
12   loading