forum  general

waning interest in feederism?5 months

Has anyone else had their interest in feederism wane? I still like it, but I find I am less interested in it than I used to be.

I don't know if this is just phase of lack of interest or just legitimate losing interest.

Sometimes, fetishes are used as a coping mechanism, and resolving personal issues can sometimes cause a loss of interest in those fetishes. I lost interest in a few of my detailed after I started taking estrogen, though others, like this one, are still going strong. Try taking a look at your life and see if you've made any major changes

I think true feelings are ingrained within us, and are always there. When I see someone who wants to casually get into it, I have my doubts. People say that they want to "try" feederism. There is too much of a commitment, especially on the part of the feedee.

TendraelUmbra:
Sometimes, fetishes are used as a coping mechanism, and resolving personal issues can sometimes cause a loss of interest in those fetishes. I lost interest in a few of my detailed after I started taking estrogen, though others, like this one, are still going strong. Try taking a look at your life and see if you've made any major changes

Huh, that actually really helps a lot and makes things a little clearer. Thank you.

Yeah I've been around for quite some time and haven't gotten to do it with anyone in person so I just haven't been into it as much.

Nope.

The only thing thatís waned for me is the conscious, intense, active gaining I engaged in to achieve my current weight/plateau. It really is a major commitment, and more difficult to sustain without a partner.

On a less conscious level, however, my sexuality is deeply intertwined with my fatness and desire to get fatter. Every time Iím reminded of how fat Iíve become, or even just THINK about these things, I get turned on. Thatís not something I imagine will ever wane.

I've had it wane over the past few years simply because I don't have any outlet for it besides my imagination. I've never found a woman in real life who was interested in feederism and weight gain within the context of a relationship.

Sexual desires can often wax and wane throughout the course of a person's life. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

waning interest in feederism?4 months

I agree that gaining is as much of a commitment as losing weight also money aspect and I agree as a single person it's much harder I have always loved curves ever since I was a child so can't see that stopping.

waning interest in feederism?4 months

Lgoxf:
I find that my interest wanes when the sense of futility grows too much. The feeling of �what am I doing? Wasting hours here talking to people who I will never meet and at times unsure they even exist! It�s usually at that point I decide to leave the sites like FF and Feabie.

However this being a part of my sexuality and feeling optimistic that the next time will be different draws me back in.

One key tenet to the feeding fantasy for me are the elements of security and commitment from a partner. I find my interest grows when I�m lacking security and commitment but when those things do feature in my life my interest wanes.

For me, this is almost the opposite side of your story: the longer I got distant from any F.A-related social media or didn't lured any woman to gain some weight, the more I'm craving to the NEED to find a feedee.