forum  weightgain

its january 2nd. how much did you gain this holiday season?7 months

I love the period between Thanksgiving and New Years Day. Special dinners, parties, holiday get-to- togethers with all sorts of delicious foods, cake, candy, pies and other treats. I love to just let myself go and completely pig-out. I usually gain 10 lbs. during this time but this year packed on 12 lbs. So how much did you gain this holiday season?

I've surprisingly gained about 15 in this entire time, my belly has gone from being just a little jiggly to the point that most of my shirts can't completely cover it! It's kind of arousing......letting it hang out like that

I also love this season. This year i managed to gain almost 14 pounds and it feels amazing

Congratulations. Wonderful gain. Love to see you reach 200 lbs.

Up 22 lbs. didn’t overdo it this year like I have in past years.

Several pounds. I will need new jeans.

Congrats to both of you above on your holiday gain. Always fun to just let yourself go!

I did not make any particular effort to gain this holiday season so to my surprise I found I have put on 11 pounds. So I'm now 368 pounds. Some of my everyday clothes have become a little snug as a result.

I've gained close to 30 pounds in the past two months. Moving in with my fiancé/feeder had more to do with it than the usual holiday feasting.

My wife had a doctor's check-up, and found out she's lost a little weight- but gotten way BIGGER! Extra inches all over her body!
She must be losing muscle mass and just getting fatter and flabbier.
The good news is she classifies as clinically super-obese, but also in perfect health!
1 page 1 of 2   loading