forum  lifestyle tips

increasing her appetite.5 months

It may seem a bit counterintuitive, but she should take up swimming. Not only is it fun, post-swim munchies are INTENSE. I always try to schedule my swims to end right before mealtime because without fail, I will get out of the pool and be ready to eat the fridge bare. She doesn't have to do laps the whole time, I sure don't. Float, do cannonballs (fat people cannonballs are the best!), dive for those weighted sticks or rings at the bottom. As long as most of your body is in the water you'll be building up that hunger.

And being exceptionally hungry helps you eat more than you normally would before the body's "FULL" signal goes off.

Heavy cream, yogurt, cheese, milkshake, smoothies & other dairy products, fruits (especially papaya, coconut, banana and dry fruits) , pastas, white bread, richly-prepared meals, mushrooms, meat, fish ecetera...

You may also keep a watch on threads about fattening diets and calorie-dense milkshakes here and Tumblr (some of them can have until 10k cal or more) , let her try coconut body oil or apetamin, ecetera.

SahX:
Heavy cream, yogurt, cheese, milkshake, smoothies & other dairy products, fruits (especially papaya, coconut, banana and dry fruits) , pastas, white bread, richly-prepared meals, mushrooms, meat, fish ecetera...

You may also keep a watch on threads about fattening diets and calorie-dense milkshakes here and Tumblr (some of them can have until 10k cal or more) , let her try coconut body oil or apetamin, ecetera.

Though heavy dairy fats are the most fattening, they're also the most filling and satiating; they actually curb hunger (which is why Keto diets are so popular for weight loss).

Carbs and the ensuing insulin response are what drive hunger increases due to the constant rising and falling of blood sugar levels.

Alcohol.

Proven for decades to cause massive binge eating. After three glasses of wine, people ingest about 6,300 extra calories in the following 24 hours, according to a survey conducted by UK market research firm YouGov and commissioned by the weight loss organisation Slimming World.

http://www.dw.com/en/why-drinking-alcohol-makes-us-hungry/a-37111288

Bicepsual:
Alcohol.

Proven for decades to cause massive binge eating. After three glasses of wine, people ingest about 6,300 extra calories in the following 24 hours, according to a survey conducted by UK market research firm YouGov and commissioned by the weight loss organisation Slimming World.

http://www.dw.com/en/why-drinking-alcohol-makes-us-hungry/a-37111288

Totally agree! It really helped me gain an extra layer of softness last year... but then I lost most of that weight.

But, ya know if at first you donít succeed, try and try again.

SahX:

Where can I find these recipes on tumblr?

increasing her appetite.3 months

faadmirer:
Have her eat off of red plates maybe induce more red into her life. Reduce her protein intake and up her carbs and sugar if your wanting to talk straight diet ways to make someone hungrier that's how all animals are fattened.

What's so special about red plates?

SahX:

Bicepsual:
Though heavy dairy fats are the most fattening, they're also the most filling and satiating; they actually curb hunger (which is why Keto diets are so popular for weight loss).

Carbs and the ensuing insulin response are what drive hunger increases due to the constant rising and falling of blood sugar levels.

Interesting.

Piggy_Girl_4_life:
Where can I find these recipes on tumblr?

On Tumblr, here and Curvage too.

increasing her appetite.2 months

c00kie:
Probably something you already do to keep space for food intake... but reduce the liquids you have before and during your meals especially anything carbonated.

Sounds like you know how to have a good time 😏
2 page 2 of 3   loading