forum  fat experiences

movement changes?6 months

This might be something already created, sorry if it is, but has anyone noticed significant changes in the way they move since packing on pounds?

Personally I noticed I can no longer bend straight down and have to bow my legs to allow my belly room as I bend, along with needing to roll slightly when getting up instead of just sitting straight up. Some others include using my leg has a stabilizer when standing a lot more and also having to slide sideways down my hallway.

Iíve noticed that my thighs are way more pressed together when I walk, and that goes from the top of my thigh all the way down to my knees. Also If I donít have my belly covered by my leggings or pants, I can also feel my belly wobble and bounce onto my front when Iím walking around.

The little man takes much longer to do things than he used to. Also, he complains of fatigue when made to walk more than a few blocks. When he cleans he has to get down on his hands and knees because he can't squat or do anything like that anymore.

I started waddling a few months back. My thighs are huge, like gotitwantit. Lately I've noticed that it's getting much harder to put my foot up on the opposing thigh to buckle my sandals or put on socks. There's too much fat on my legs! I have to bend over and do it on the floor, which presents its own problems in the form of my belly.

TheWhipHand:
The little man takes much longer to do things than he used to. Also, he complains of fatigue when made to walk more than a few blocks. When he cleans he has to get down on his hands and knees because he can't squat or do anything like that anymore.

I find myself doing the same thing, or just out right setting down on my fat arse when ever possable.

movement changes?5 months

Sitting with my legs crossed- I used to sit like that all the time, and now it's just NOT working out. (My mother always told me it was more ladylike to cross my ankles anyway so oh well I guess)

My friend's weight-issued tribulations weren't (and still aren't) as impressive as all yours here.

But I always remember the first time she has reached the 140-lbs threshold a couple of years ago, the way that too little extra weight was already affecting her balance, in spite her being quite tallish: so as this usual striding trot of hers when she was a much smaller woman switched progressively into a leisury stroll. Albeit at this time, the fact she abruptly ceased to be as athletically active she was when she was younger doubled by her physically requiring job certainly all played their part too.

When she putted on till weighing above 170 lbs in 2016, both her changing bodily motion and rampaging pulpiness-to-trensient-plushness were getting conspicuous to everyone amidst her entourage.
Her bottom hourglass figure, getting quite soft enough to be considered like a lesser chubster from head-to-navel (with her noteworthy moonface, budding doublechin, softer upper arms, bigger breasts, less-definite waist, growing love handles and growingly concave midsection) was nothing but trivial observations compared to all these self-imposed changes she got from below the waist: her naturally ample hips being widened and broadened out so much within years a simple pass through a standard subway turnstile - of a width of 500mm only in my home city, for your intel to all - was ostentiously almost akin to a too-narrow space concern; her little bubble derriere has soaring up into a pair of bewilderingly globulous cheeks, jutting out enough to (self-reportedly) carry a cup over their top while her plumpier thighs rubbed more-and-more pressuringly against each other from upper lenght while her upper thighs rubbed more-and-more pressuringly against each other in the meantime.

Those latter improvements thus pushed away a little farther her mobility status quite significantly close to the heavier spectrum, her lower half body being quite chunky enough - and her skinny jeans, too small - to made the way she moved less like this saunter she adopted when she was few dozen of pounds lighter and more like a somewhat lumbering and ponderous, quasi-'waddling' gait pushing her heavy bottom to ever wobble at hers little rythmical sway.

I definitely have found it takes me an extra try to pick things up off the ground when I bend over, not quite as flexible with the ball of fat sitting around my waist. Also, having to adjust my pants before i sit down so they don't cut into my belly. That's something I got used to doing totally naturally until I was hanging out with some of my younger, fitter coworkers and realized I was the only one doing it.

I'm very bottom and belly heavy - when my thigh started to rub together (I'm guessing that was when I was about 200 lbs or so), I started to develop a waddle that became more and more pronounced as I got heavier.

Bending over is a bit tough, and I was a bit sad when I could no longer come close to touching my toes when my belly got big enough to cover a good amount of my lap.

I notice I kind of wade a bit, as when I'm walking (waddling), I have to swing back and forth with all my fat moving around.

movement changes?4 months

Whenever I move my body juggles and my ass bounces around crazily if I'm at home with just underwear on. I'm beginning to waddle slightly and I can't stand on one leg anymore
1 page 1 of 3   loading