General

This fetish is expensive

I can’t be the only feeder on here who has had to deal with being broke or going broke when it comes to feeding someone. My question is if this was your situation, did you figure out a way to make more money or did you just have to not be a feeder for a while?
6 years

This fetish is expensive

If you wanna play the provider role that costs a lot part of the fetish. I say yeah lay off dating feeding and women and work on yourself for awhile. If you wanna have a queen size woman you should have a king size wallet unless you feel like sharing her
6 years

This fetish is expensive

It doesn't have to be expensive. Many carbs and sweets are cheap. As far as clothing, buy loose clothes several sizes larger and grow into them. You can buy at thrift stores too.
6 years

This fetish is expensive

august:
Processed and packaged foods are the most expensive - if you stick to home cooked meals it can be cheap if you know where to shop and what to buy.

This. I shop the sales at my local market and fill my freezer and pantry when stuff is cheap.

Potatoes are cheap. Chicken leg quarters routinely go on sale as low as $.25 per pound. When the pasta and jar sauces go on sale you can make a big pot of spaghetti for less then the cost of a Big Mac meal.
6 years

This fetish is expensive

May I point out that some time lower income people tend to be fatter much fatter than higher income ones. Fattening delicious food is cheaper than some delicious hi end.

And there is a cost that I like to incur is to replace cheap furniture breaking under the weight of a SSBBW.
5 years

This fetish is expensive

I take your word for it. It would be hard to find high quality fattening food.
5 years

This fetish is expensive

This is one reason I'm not really looking for a feeder right now. I enjoy good food, and yes, it can be more expensive than just eating a dozen fast food burgers. I wouldn't want someone to spend a ton of money on feeding me unless they were filthy rich. So I'm feeding myself on my own dime and gaining slowly. I'm a foodie and I make no apologies for it.
5 years

This fetish is expensive

This is a tough one because when my wife gains the fastest it's when, obviously, eating her favorite food – eating out. And it's a $65 hit every time we go out; weekends like this it's tough to see that every night. But, at it's core, that's what this fetish is truly about – enjoying food. And good food takes skill, time and.....$$$
5 years

This fetish is expensive

PregnantStarSmoke:
Your wife is lucky to have such an understanding Feeder and not someone who wants her to gain off of table scraps haha.

I should rephrase my initial statement; what this fetish is about for me is treating a woman like a princess - a greedy deserving princess. You're serving but you're also in control - it's a real trip. : )
5 years