Submission and domination

Swinging

I knew people who have participated in these kinds of parties. There's people who dig everything. The associate of mine was husky and their partner was very fat and short. Like the kinda fat normal people tend to say something about you couldn't get your arms around her not immobile but certainly larger than average. From what they both said they seemed to get a lot of attention. Guess it depends on wherever you go but I imagine the kinda people who wanna swing/ swap crave something different and I could imagine being fat making you stand out as a partner especially when everyone is nude and picking partners and shit. Never know til you try I suppose. As I said I've never done it only had people who I knew participate.
6 years

Swinging

c00kie:
But just curious if anyone here has tried swinging or been to any swinging / fetish clubs?

If so, what was it like? Did people like that you were bigger or did you feel out of place?

My wife and I used to be very active in this community, about a decade ago. When we started, it was my wife who was the large one (250-300 lbs). The community, and parties, etc. was always very open and open-minded about things like that, with lots of body shapes, ages, etc. How you hit it off with other people/couples will vary widely, but I've never seen anyone excluded for size. Showing confidence is probably the best asset, being comfortable in your own skin.

Good luck and enjoy!
6 years