General

Why can’t i stay away?

True, the more I come back here the fatter and out of shape I become. Try to stay away, but can't. Try to diet and exercise but can't resist this place and it totally defeats any ideas I have of changing. That and the eroticism and liberation of it make it hopeless to resist.

I am destined to become fat.
6 years

Why can’t i stay away?

I have noticed that this is a very slippery slope. I recently realized that even though I haven’t put on a whole lot of weight, I’m really out of shape. I thought , I’d slow down my pace a little bit, but my gut is still growing pretty quick. I guess resistance is futile.
6 years

Why can’t i stay away?

I have reached the same conclusion. After I got fat the first time, I dieted, but then gained it all back quickly and then some. Then a few months ago I lost a lot of weight but now I am already piling it back on by accident (20 lbs in 2 months). Between those "successful" diet attempts I had many false starts, where I would diet for like 2 days and then stuff myself fatter haha. I also get lazier with each gain, so in the end I am sure I will just get fatter and fatter. At least its so fun gaining and eating all the time
6 years

Why can’t i stay away?

I still weight lift but not as heavy as I used to. I don’t do cardio anymore though I like outdoor walks in nice weather. I’m not dieting anymore and not going to lose the weight. I’m looking to gain a bit more. I’m 5’6” and 230 lbs now, my short term goal is 235. Maybe 240-245 as long as I can still wear my clothes. I can’t afford anything new. But I’m a fat guy and I like being fat, and I like who I am.
5 years