Gaining

Heavy cream not working

Been on 500ml of heavy cream and 500ml of peanut butter smoothie for about a week now.
Losing weight does this take time to kick in?
6 years

Heavy cream not working

Heavy Cream will make you lose weight unless you have carbs/sugar with it.

The magic formula is healthy fat (heavy cream) and sugar. fat by itself will put you into ketosis, and that will make you lose weight.

So make the cream into a milkshake or something. Make it as sweet as you can (another good weight gain habit anyway).

You might find using white corn syrup (actually clear) to work better than table sugar as it will dissolve and mix easier.
6 years

Heavy cream not working

Bigdaddy:
Been on 500ml of heavy cream and 500ml of peanut butter smoothie for about a week now.
Losing weight does this take time to kick in?

It's been my experience that yes, it takes sometime for your body to process the fat. Seems their is a delay of a few day, it's very sneaky. Shows up when you are least expecting it.
6 years

Heavy cream not working

fatchance:
Heavy Cream will make you lose weight unless you have carbs/sugar with it.

The magic formula is healthy fat (heavy cream) and sugar. fat by itself will put you into ketosis, and that will make you lose weight.

So make the cream into a milkshake or something. Make it as sweet as you can (another good weight gain habit anyway).

You might find using white corn syrup (actually clear) to work better than table sugar as it will dissolve and mix easier.

I was always told that eating to many sweets will make one diebetic, is this true? High froctose corn syrup is high in transfats and not good for the ticker.
6 years

Heavy cream not working

Ok but even still with the peanut butter it's like 4000cal
6 years

Heavy cream not working

boundandfeed:
I was always told that eating to many sweets will make one diebetic, is this true? High froctose corn syrup is high in transfats and not good for the ticker.[/quote]

That seems to change every week. They actually don't know what causes Type 2 Diabetes, but regular exercise, regardless of weight or diet seems to affect it greatly.

Typical Type 2 is the body failing to use insulin properly. The new medications are all directed toward helping the body use insulin better.

And yes, your body usually stores glucose in the liver for a while (days sometimes) before it releases it to become new fat.
6 years

Heavy cream not working

How much sugar to cream ratio is needed to get the cream to stick
10 months

Heavy cream not working

I wouldn’t try and overthink it. Eat your normal diet and add as much heavy cream as you can without feeling sick, so that you can sustain the diet. This may be less than you’d want to consume if it’s a kink but drinking too much won’t be useful it will pass through you and demotivate you. Keep at it for a month.

I’m a testament to heavy creams effectiveness. Took about 2 months for me to go from a lean 12.5% to just north of 20%.

Some (including me) theorize that the gains will be feminine because it’s dairy. I think that’s what it did to me (which I love!) but I’m not sure if it is true.
10 months

Heavy cream not working

i like to drink heavy cream n kaluaha or bailys,goes down quite nicely
10 months

Heavy cream not working

Jd00723:
I wouldn’t try and overthink it. Eat your normal diet and add as much heavy cream as you can without feeling sick, so that you can sustain the diet. This may be less than you’d want to consume if it’s a kink but drinking too much won’t be useful it will pass through you and demotivate you. Keep at it for a month.

I’m a testament to heavy creams effectiveness. Took about 2 months for me to go from a lean 12.5% to just north of 20%.

Some (including me) theorize that the gains will be feminine because it’s dairy. I think that’s what it did to me (which I love!) but I’m not sure if it is true.

I'm starting to see a small gain now but slow i mix serious mass gainer with heavy cream and 100 grams of sugar it absolutely lovely and goes down easy.
What do you mean about 12.5% and 20%
10 months
12   loading