forum  weightgain

weight gain5 months

What or who got you started with gaining?

weight gain4 months

got fed up with being criticised for being overweight also decided liked myself as I was and never wanted to diet again always loved curvy women three years ago realised how much I got turned on my weight gain and decided I wanted to gain.

weight gain4 months

I hated being skinny. Shortly after starting college, I took a job in a restaurant. Then I started ballooning up.

weight gain4 months

I'd wanted to be fat for literally as long as I could remember, but it was hard to force myself to eat a lot. I finally had to take the plunge when I was 12, because it was becoming a total obsession.

weight gain4 months

I always thought fat guys were sexy and wanted to be like them. While Iím not sure about being fat myself anymore, and am losing weight for medical reasons, I still think fat guys are hot as hell.

weight gain4 months

Since I was a kid I always loved the idea of having a bunch of softness around me to play with and enjoy. Later on I found sites like dimensions and here and realized I enjoyed both sides of the coin so to speak. Granted haven't been able to make much progress since then but still trying to get back to look like I had when I'd stuff blankets under my clothes and things like that.

weight gain3 months

All my friends are fat, all my family's fat and my husband is way into big girls.

He's got me convinced, as well.

(I mean, I stick out worse being skinny that I do if I was superfat. Time to remedy that...)

Just gotta get there, now haha.

weight gain3 months

Engineering:
All my friends are fat, all my family's fat and my husband is way into big girls.

He's got me convinced, as well.

(I mean, I stick out worse being skinny that I do if I was superfat. Time to remedy that...)

Just gotta get there, now haha.

That's an incredibly sexy thing to write. Thank you

weight gain3 months

"All my friends are fat, all my family's fat"

I'm sure lots on here would love to hear a little more detail about this if possible?

weight gain3 months

mj3200:
"All my friends are fat, all my family's fat"

I'm sure lots on here would love to hear a little more detail about this if possible?

It pretty much boils down to that.

All my sisters/mom/aunts, they're all either straight considerably overweight, legitimately obese or currently too pregnant to tell where their weight is going to settle down.

All my mom friends are definitely severely overweight or outright obese - true BBW size.

Husband's always been into bigger girls, just never really realized he would be into me falling into that category.

Long story short, talked it over, I'd already decided that being the token gym freak was old as shit, we cancelled my gym membership and officially put me on the road to (SS/)BBW land.

He's leaving for a year for work, so we're making a game out of this - he's leaving married to a skinny bitch (seriously...if I don't eat for a while, you can kinda make out abs smiley ) and coming back married to a plump-as-all-fuck BBW.

So yeah, I basically have one calendar year to blend in with my family/friends lmao
1 page 1 of 2   loading