forum  stuffing

eating whole walmart cheese cake5 months

I've been wanting to eat a whole cheese cake lately and I found a New York style cheese cake at walmart that is a whopping 4680 calories, lol.

Has anyone eaten a whole one in one sitting and would like to talk about it?

chubbynate:
I've been wanting to eat a whole cheese cake lately and I found a New York style cheese cake at walmart that is a whopping 4680 calories, lol.

Has anyone eaten a whole one in one sitting and would like to talk about it?

While it wasn't me but my fiance who ate the whole thing, he did say he found a need to mix it with some kind of shortbread or something, because it's an awful lot of dairy goodness. So that might be something to consider.

Mmmmmm.

Let it come to room temperature and dive in. I love taking big bites with cherry pie filling or pouring Hershey's chocolate syrup over each giant spoonful.

I have a BIG appetite so your experience may be different.

eating whole walmart cheese cake2 months

PinkyDear:
Mmmmmm.

Let it come to room temperature and dive in. I love taking big bites with cherry pie filling or pouring Hershey's chocolate syrup over each giant spoonful.

I have a BIG appetite so your experience may be different.

Room temperature with a can of mixed berry pie filling and some chocolate syrup poured over each bite sounds so good right now. If I had a good solid dinner and waited a little while I think I could do it.

Well I tried it and here's how it went. I bought a cheese cake from another store. It was 2 ounces smaller than the Walmart version so it was 40 oz. I had that and a 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling and a quart of half and half as a drink. It was easy at first, I ate 1/3 of it in 20 minutes. I paused for a half hour and then the feeling that I was done hit me. So I struggled past that and ate the second 1/3rd and drank the half and half. It was a total of 4400 calories and I've still got 1/3 left. I fell right to sleep after that and woke up feeling hungry which was pleasant surprise. I know I can do the entire cheese cake topped with a can of pie filling in perhaps 1-2 more attempts, lol.

I did find that my cheese cake was frozen when I got it home. So it was frozen when I started which make it harder. So make sure you let it sit out and test it before you dig in.

I might try this again in a week. If I finish one I'll post about it.

Iíve eaten those cheesecake samplers over the course of the day (sampler works better for me because the variety of flavors keeps my appetite interested) by eating 3 slices after each meal and right before bed (12 altogether) As a stuffing food itís pretty advanced because you have to train yourself to overcome satiety (the feeling of having no desire to eat more) and becoming over satiated from high fat is easier than just high sugar alone so itís common to hit a wall of just ugh this isnít even fun anymore. But obviously itís possible!

Trans Fat Boy:
I�ve eaten those cheesecake samplers over the course of the day (sampler works better for me because the variety of flavors keeps my appetite interested) by eating 3 slices after each meal and right before bed (12 altogether) As a stuffing food it�s pretty advanced because you have to train yourself to overcome satiety (the feeling of having no desire to eat more) and becoming over satiated from high fat is easier than just high sugar alone so it�s common to hit a wall of just ugh this isn�t even fun anymore. But obviously it�s possible!

That's what I was going through. I handled the first 4 slices and then I really had to push myself hard to eat another 4 and after that I was spent. I would rather funnel a cheese cake next time. That way I can get one down in a matter of minutes and then go and relax.

eating whole walmart cheese cake5 days

Ooo! Me! My husband bought me a Whole Strawberry Cheesecake! But, I think it was only like 2500 Calories. It was still amazing though. On a seperate occassion I also recieved an entire Dutch Apple Pie! (Which is my Absolute Favorite!!!) ヾ(。>﹏