Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

I like the thought of being someone's slave. Him telling me to get him food and het him off.
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

Qtbunny89:
I like the thought of being someone's slave. Him telling me to get him food and het him off.

I would love to be the him, its always been a dream/fantasy to not be able reach my d*** to masterbate, I am hoping 300lbs gets me their.
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

Qtbunny89:

organ4569:
I would love to be the him, its always been a dream/fantasy to not be able reach my d*** to masterbate, I am hoping 300lbs gets me their.

Highway:
300 won't get you there unless your arms are really, really short

What do you think will get me there?
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

I can still reach, but I have to push into my belly, I hold most of my weight in my belly as you can see so that might help
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

about a month ago now i couldn’t reach and i had to use a wine bottle. i did a coke bloat and silly me did 2 litres of coke and a sh1t tonne of mentos so it was safe to say bottles were the only way.

i felt so huge! i did it at night and i was still extremely bloated in the morning but i could reach then hehe
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

fattyabbie:
about a month ago now i couldn�t reach and i had to use a wine bottle. i did a coke bloat and silly me did 2 litres of coke and a sh1t tonne of mentos so it was safe to say bottles were the only way.

i felt so huge! i did it at night and i was still extremely bloated in the morning but i could reach then hehe

Thedudeabidesman:
I find that reeeally hard to believe considering I know women twice (if not three times) your size that don't have to use wine bottles or anything like that, lmao

I am sure length of arms, size of belly and being totally stuffed all are factors in this.
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

I have to be in a certain position to fap or else it becomes very uncomfortable
5 years

Too fat to masturbate

The idea of this is super hot.

The idea of using food to make someo e associate eating with horney, but being unable to satisfy the urge as more food is stuffed into my belly.all while being teased by my lover who has no entention of solving my problem quickly.

Id love to be so big someone else had to jack me off or fuck me.
4 years

Too fat to masturbate

I would give almost anything to get so fat my fatpad swallows my dick and becomes a vagina
4 years

Too fat to masturbate

I haven’t able to properly wank in a while now, like 3 years, I can only use vibrators. It happens sooner than you’d think!
4 years
12345   loading