Gaining

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Gaining becomes addictive and one of the strongest reasons for it is the fact that the whole process of getting fat and being out of shape is SO erotic and evocative!
6 years

I love to see women have a hard time walking, etc. Not so hard that they are in bad health, but hard enough to where they need to stop and rest and are out of breath.
6 years

It's also a turn on to watch a woman struggle to get out of booths in restaurants and out of buses!
6 years

johnxyz:
I love to see women have a hard time walking, etc. Not so hard that they are in bad health, but hard enough to where they need to stop and rest and are out of breath.

GrowingGrace:
Well then you would have loved to see me this morning!

When you first gain weight, your body is not used to it. If you stay the same weight for a while, you'll probably stop. If you continue to gain, you'll stay that way. You've got a lot more to gain, so hopefully your body will get used to the extra weight eventually.
6 years

GrowingGrace:
This morning at work I took the stairs, but had to stop to catch my breath about halfway up...and it unexpectedly, REALLY made me hot 😍 Just curious if this is fairly common...if you�re in a relationship does your partner find it attractive? and FYI I�m taking the elevator tomorrow.

It is impossible for my fiance to get all the way up the stairs without stopping. I find it so cute. I've heard him when he's cleaning and going up and down. It's so cute
6 years

Getting and being out of shape is definitely such a turn on. I used to be extremely fit and as I let myself go and approached my heaviest I would start getting out of breath from one flight of stairs, short walks up an incline, or even an attempt to cross the street quickly. One time I tried to jog as far as I could knowing that I was completely out of shape and I lasted about 30 seconds and had to stop, panting. My fat was wobbling all over to the point it almost hurt, haha. Needless to say this was all very exciting. I think part of the appeal is the shock, shame, and liberation of transforming from fit to fat.

I enjoy when women get out of shape too. Same stuff... out of breath from stairs, short exertions, and especially when trying to put on clothes that they have outgrown. Signs that they have really let go and indulged in gluttony more than most.
6 years

Of course it's a turn-on -- it's why most of us are here :-) My wife and I love to rub each other's bellies after sex. Granted, hers is much larger than mine but it's quite the nightcap ;-)
6 years

Oh totally. One of my favorite things to is put on some too-tight workout clothes before exercising or going for a run (really all my workout clothes are too tight now). It's a double reminder both from how quickly I get tired, and seeing my belly spill out over clothes that used to fit perfectly.
6 years

Love seeing my partners growing, getting less fit and less able to so things on their own, getting slower and slower! Love stepping in, "Here, let me reach that for you - that belly seems to be in your way." Love hearing them grow out of breath so much more easily than in the past, and I love helping do chores and things for them, so they can concentrate on consuming more calories.
6 years

It was something that took getting used to - but the more difficult some things got - taking stairs, not
being able to walk quite as far, and getting winded can sometimes be a turn on. Unless I really need to
for something serious or important, then it can be something pretty frustrating.
5 years
12345   loading