forum  weightgain

is being out of shape a turn on?5 months

GrowingGrace:
This morning at work I took the stairs, but had to stop to catch my breath about halfway up...and it unexpectedly, REALLY made me hot 😍 Just curious if this is fairly common...if you�re in a relationship does your partner find it attractive? and FYI I�m taking the elevator tomorrow.

It is impossible for my fiance to get all the way up the stairs without stopping. I find it so cute. I've heard him when he's cleaning and going up and down. It's so cute

GrowingGrace:
This morning at work I took the stairs, but had to stop to catch my breath about halfway up...and it unexpectedly, REALLY made me hot 😍 Just curious if this is fairly common...if you�re in a relationship does your partner find it attractive? and FYI I�m taking the elevator tomorrow.

TheWhipHand:
It is impossible for my fiance to get all the way up the stairs without stopping. I find it so cute. I've heard him when he's cleaning and going up and down. It's so cute

Iím glad you enjoy his extra weight! Iím definitely enjoying mine...hope to find a partner who wants to help me grow

GrowingGrace:
I have to ask, are you helping her gain? Or is she just a naturally big beautiful woman?[/quote]

Both!
She has a health condition where she can't stop gaining weight due to her weak metabolism.
But it's not negatively impacting her health, but actually helping with her symptoms of anemia and dangerously low body temperature, even though it is a bit inconvenient for her.
And she has a reaction to stress that's like a serious allergy attack. Trying to lose weight would be actual torture for her.

So instead of treating her condition like some sort of tragic fate...she might as well embrace it and enjoy it!

It also helps that we're both serious perverts!

womansbellylover348:
It's also a turn on to watch a woman struggle to get out of booths in restaurants and out of buses!

I can imagine.... especially the restaurant booth after they have eaten way too much!

Getting and being out of shape is definitely such a turn on. I used to be extremely fit and as I let myself go and approached my heaviest I would start getting out of breath from one flight of stairs, short walks up an incline, or even an attempt to cross the street quickly. One time I tried to jog as far as I could knowing that I was completely out of shape and I lasted about 30 seconds and had to stop, panting. My fat was wobbling all over to the point it almost hurt, haha. Needless to say this was all very exciting. I think part of the appeal is the shock, shame, and liberation of transforming from fit to fat.

I enjoy when women get out of shape too. Same stuff... out of breath from stairs, short exertions, and especially when trying to put on clothes that they have outgrown. Signs that they have really let go and indulged in gluttony more than most.

Of course it's a turn-on -- it's why most of us are here :-) My wife and I love to rub each other's bellies after sex. Granted, hers is much larger than mine but it's quite the nightcap ;-)

It really is for me. Especially with how little it now takes to make me struggle for breath and sweat.

422lbs of lard is heavy when you are short and have little muscle underneath. I honestly have to pause for breath when just waddling to the kitchen some days.

Love being teased for it too.

Oh absolutely! My grandparents stair are like 15 steps then a landing and I'm starting to get out of breath by the landing. Also in the local theater I noticed on Sunday my ass grades the arm rests as I sit.

I am so turned on by the fact that me and my gf was going to visit a friend, and the elevator didn't work. So she had to get up seven floors of stairs. Gee, she was out of breath by the second floor.
And she always mentions being lazy and prefering to stay in bed on days she's not at work.

is being out of shape a turn on?4 months

Definitely a turn on, I think with an athletic background its natural to be like wow I am changing in so many ways, including my fitness.
2 page 2 of 3   loading