Gaining

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Oh yes most definitely! At 394 I'm starting to get pretty it of shape. Just last night I was following a group of friends up just the slightest of incline and I was huffing and puffing! Had to literally stop to catch my breath! Some one even made fun of me! Oh man! It's a good thing by belly and fupa are so big they conceal a hard on pretty well these days. 😥
5 years

Oh yes most definitely! At 394 I'm starting to get pretty it of shape. Just last night I was following a group of friends up just the slightest of incline and I was huffing and puffing! Had to literally stop to catch my breath! Some one even made fun of me! Oh man! It's a good thing by belly and fupa are so big they conceal a hard on pretty well these days. 😥
5 years

Totally!It can be a bit of a pain at times (eg if you're in a rush and it's hot weather),but it's so hot that it's definitely worth it
5 years

Oh hell yea. Panting and heavy breathing are hallmarks of someone carrying a heavy bod.
5 years

I never got aroused from it before, but then again I'm still kinda exploring my sexuality anyway so who knows really XD, I just like seeing people's fat wobbles everywhere, that's including mine~
5 years

chubbygirl20:
Definitely a turn on. The thought of me being so sedentary and lazy that walking from the parking lot on campus to my classroom leaves me red faced and huffing, and then struggling on the stairs on the way to class and feeling everything on me jiggle and im breathing heavy from the exertion. Total turn on. Just knowing I got this way from being lazy and greedy makes it even better.
I agree, but my favorite part has to be when my shirts turn to belly shirts and my pants almost restrict movement
5 years

It's not the out-of-shape factor that is the turn for me as is cultivating a hard but soft body. I was never much a fan of muscle guts, but keeping my strength up while packing on fat has been a huge joy.
5 years

Oh my goodness yes! I have started to struggle a bit at the top of stairs just a little bit in the last few months. I used to be a great athlete and could run for miles. It turns me on seeing how out of shape I’ve gotten...
5 years

datonman:
I've only managed to put 20 to 30 lbs this year and i got to say it's a bit overwhelming and exciting all at once.

I recently tried to my usual 30 situps. I forgot that I didn't have abs anymore lol and so i stopped after just 8!

Haha I haven’t worked out in a couple months and I can’t even imagine trying to do anything close to the workouts I used to do. 60 minutes at orange theory used to be nothing! Now the stairs are a struggle!
5 years

datonman:
My belly shakes when I did a crunch and I turned red and breathed heavily from the 8 situps. The only downside is I can't see the scale to see how much I weigh because of my gut. Is there some kind of a trick to it, to see?

I haven’t yet reached the belly too fat to see the scale level yet! Probably coming soon the way I’ve been eating these holidays though! If you find the trick let me know! 😁
5 years
12345   loading