Gaining

Is being out of shape a turn on?

Fatjedi:
Right?

The only health issues my wife has are not weight related. I wish I had her genetics. Lol.

Yeah, despite being a head shorter than me and 150 pounds heavier, she's the healthy one. She's the one with the good genes. Or rather, she's the one with nightmare genes for any lady who wanted to be skinny. Except she decided to embrace her constant weight gain.
1 year

Fatjedi:
Right?

The only health issues my wife has are not weight related. I wish I had her genetics. Lol.

Wifestuffer:
Yeah, despite being a head shorter than me and 150 pounds heavier, she's the healthy one. She's the one with the good genes. Or rather, she's the one with nightmare genes for any lady who wanted to be skinny. Except she decided to embrace her constant weight gain.

Yeah, that's better. My wife hasn't quite embraced it, but has done little to stop it. I wish I had those genes. I tell her constantly how jealous I am of her body. 😂
1 year

Fatjedi:
Yeah, that's better. My wife hasn't quite embraced it, but has done little to stop it. I wish I had those genes. I tell her constantly how jealous I am of her body. 😂

Indeed, I could never get fat together with her because I know my body would just give up and I wouldn't live long enough to enjoy it. Whereas she has a body optimized for just storing as much blubber as possible it seems. I hope there's such a thing as "fat karma" so in my next reincarnation I get to be stuffed into a helpless gigantic blob.
1 year

Fatjedi:

Wifestuffer:
Indeed, I could never get fat together with her because I know my body would just give up and I wouldn't live long enough to enjoy it. Whereas she has a body optimized for just storing as much blubber as possible it seems. I hope there's such a thing as "fat karma" so in my next reincarnation I get to be stuffed into a helpless gigantic blob.

If push came to shove, I would stop to take care of her. But I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. 😂
1 year

When the normal waddle slows down due to additional excess pounds and while still classified as waddling the person moves with a more stately 'delibrate' gait... Energy conservation and momentum become a necessity with each stride. Often rocking weight back and forth and going with the natural wobbling motions in attempt to keep up inertia.
Next comes the lumber, obviously struggling to keep putting one foot in front of the other, huffing and puffing along. Body wobbling out of control, no chance of using recent pounds to any advantage, it's all just too heavy.
The shuffle, lifing feet off the ground is nearly impossible, weight of belly pushing against legs shortens steps. Distance and stamina hit all time low, no unnecessary detours, it saps energy just to get from A to B.
The shuffle slows and distance shortens, it's harder to even stand for even a few minutes and just getting out of bed is a chore you'd rather avoid...
1 year

Sorta. Sometimes I'll tease my partner for being out of shape, but only as part of sexy times. But not all that much.

Recently, he's been working out more. Not so much to lose weight as he's trying to be healthier and live and long life. I gotta say, I am more turned on by him working out and getting into shape than I am him being out of shape.

I don't know what it is about a fit fat guy, but it just gets me going.
1 year

I get pretty gassed doing pretty minimal tasks these days putting on socks, putting out the trash and recyclables, etc etc part of me thinks it’s because of long term effects of Covid the other part of me thinks it’s because I’ve gotten fatter and more out of shame.. and I’m a smoker - could be a combination of the two or three… but nah it’s not fun nor sexy feeling like you’re hyperventilating after running 20 ft
1 year

For me, it most definitely is.
1 year

I'm still getting used to how out of shape I've gotten, having not really exercised in like 2 years. I have to remind myself to slow down when climbing stairs else I'll be completely out of breath. Then I'll think how embarrassingly unfit I've let myself get, and it'll turn me on. I tell myself I should exercise, but never seem to get to it.
1 year

Seeing my wife’s big, broad, luscious back fat and those gigantic boobs of hers are surely a daily turn-on :-) So are her tattoos…so sexy and inviting!
1 year
23456   loading