Story authors

Grandma fattening (story request)

If I have the time maybe
6 years

Johny12:
Hello! Lately I have been really into the �Grandma feeder� type of stories. I was wondering if anyone could make one about 3 pages long? I�ll pay if I have too!

Johny12; I posted this to your page, but check out my DA account. fanedfox@deviantart.com. I have written several "granny feeder" stories.
6 years

Johny12:
Hello! Lately I have been really into the �Grandma feeder� type of stories. I was wondering if anyone could make one about 3 pages long? I�ll pay if I have too!

fanedfox:
Johny12; I posted this to your page, but check out my DA account. fanedfox@deviantart.com. I have written several "granny feeder" stories.

We’ve summoned a legend today.
6 years

Oh yeah (sorry for the late response) there are a few
Rebecca’s grandmother- it’s in dimensions and maybe deviantart
Punished to fatten, attitude adjustment and grandmas solution are all Ned fox. All deviantart. But there’s an extended version of attitude adjustment in the dimensions forums. Pregnant and fat is also a Ned fox one. While it includes pregnancy that’s not the centerpiece of the story. There’s also another by a different author where two friends go to one friends grandmothers house for the summer. But I can’t remember the author and it’s incomplete. It’s on Deviantart.
6 years