Fat experiences

Too wide for doorways?

FeederBF:
Anyone actually have this problem, or is it just fantasy~?

It depends on the doorway.

There is one narrow doorway in our house, it's to a little walk-in pantry in the kitchen. It's too small for me now. It's fun to press into it, just to see the stuckage. smiley
6 years

Too wide for doorways?

I've had this a few times.
When I worked for McDonald's this got me out of mopping the lobby because the door to the cleaning closet was too narrow for me to be able to reach the faucet to fill the mop bucket.

This is one of the reasons I don't fly. I can squeeze into the bathroom on board but can't turn around once I'm in there. You know you're fat when you have to back into the bathroom on a plane.

At my favorite local cinema I've recently had to start using the handicap stall because my hips are too wide for the door on the normal stall and I don't fit sideways either.

Normal doors aren't a problem... Yet.
6 years

Too wide for doorways?

[b]GainingLear:
Normal doors aren't a problem... Yet.

I like that.... "Yet". smiley
6 years

Too wide for doorways?

FeederBF:
Anyone actually have this problem, or is it just fantasy~?

Yes. I don't have that problem myself but I have a Super Chub friend that has trouble getting in my house and I have standard 36 inch door frames.
One day I might have to wiggle my fatness a little to get in like he does.

Dreams.. Big Fat Dreams.
5 years

Too wide for doorways?

Hasn't happened yet, but my hips can easily brush or even bump into the doorway if I'm not careful, or distracted.

I dated a girl that was 450, and she had to sidestep her way through some doorways. *bites lip* So hot.
5 years