forum  lifestyle tips

what should i do about being fat.4 months

Hey guy I have some questions and i want a honest answer.

now Iím 27 years weight 167 lbs

I was gaining before but quit it because I felt guilty and ashamed to be fat.

Nevertheless Iím still confuse. Even I felt guilty but I still love fat,love sweet food and love big belly.

What should I do? Should I go on? or should I loss weight? Who else should I talk with?

The guilt is common it seems. The simplest answer is do what make you happy. I look around the guilt based on how happy my belly makes me smiley

As long as I can still enjoy outdoor activities (snowboarding, mtn biking etc) ill continue my little adventure smiley

Do whatís right for you. With most of the western world being overweight it shouldnít be anything to judge someone over.

Thereís a lot of fat-shaming in the media but it they donít have as much clout as it seems. If you like being fat, go for it! smiley

Iíve had to take off weight for medical reasons but if I had my choice Iíd be a hell of a lot fatter regardless of what anyone says or thinks.

OK Iím try to put on weight again.I want to see what people react this time since I stay in 172lbs weight for long time and people tend to familiar with my new appearance now.