forum  lifestyle tips

app like tinder for us fat folk and our admirers?5 months

There should be an app just like Tinder for us fat folk, our admirers, feeders/feedees, the fatspo community and everything in between.

You will be able to talk to people that you and the other person liked.

So if you find somebody you like the look of on that app, you can swipe right and if that person swipes right when they see you….you can talk to them.

If you don’t like the look of somebody on that app or you don’t get on with him or her…you simply swipe left and not have anything to do with that person

Anybody else agree this would be a good idea ?

Growmybelly:
Well there's a somewhat similar app called Feabie. It's not a swipe app, more of a social media for fatness. There is also another app called Grommr for gay men. I only use Feabie. Right now though, the community there is going through a rough time due to toxicity. I still recommend it though.

I'm not a fan of Feabie....I left back in June last year due to personal reasons.

Thing is if their was a Tinder/swipe version of Feabie you wouldn't have to deal with people that you don't get on with, creeps ect as you would have the chance to not talk to them.

And what exactly is going on at feabie atm with toxicity?

Well there is one. just look it up since it doesn't have an actual name besides being a "BBW Dating and Plus sized chat".
Don't expect it being too active though and most stuff is behind paywalls.

I found feabie extremely clicky....the women were not nice to each other. I even attended a meet up and that was as bad!!! Good job I don't care enough to give a damn 😂😂

Yaamw2017:
I found feabie extremely clicky....the women were not nice to each other. I even attended a meet up and that was as bad!!! Good job I don't care enough to give a damn 😂😂

That's why you rock 😉

Yaamw2017:

That's why I left feabie. The women are not nice to anybody and some of the men are just as bad!

In fact there is 2 men I found very creepy and cringy that were loved.

What was the meet like? Please enlighten us with details

And I admire that you couldn't care less to give a monkeys. I tip my hat to you smiley

Yaamw2017:

Brit Feedist:
That's why you rock 😉

I second that ✌️

Theres a new one called Wooplus thats a BBW dating app I think, I'm not sure of its quality because I just downloaded it, but it might be of use. I don't think the site is for feedism though but I could be wrong

AyLmaokai:
Theres a new one called Wooplus thats a BBW dating app I think, I'm not sure of its quality because I just downloaded it, but it might be of use. I don't think the site is for feedism though but I could be wrong

Worth looking into!

Cheers!

You two are so kind!!! Must be honest and stay true to myself- I got the impression it was one main person and the rest of them were sheep. 75% of the women loved themselves....im all for body positivity but ffs they could have been friendly. Hardly anyone even spoke to me x
1 page 1 of 3   loading