Extreme obesity

Death feedists

glutton:
Same smiley I now have diabetes,high blood pressure and high cholesterol,together with acid reflux.I take loads of tablets daily....no way am I ever stopping gaining!I love it smiley

august:
I'd be interested in hear how you continue gaining with diabetes. Do you have to adjust your diet, eating more fats than carbs, or do you just eat as desired and take more insulin?
I'm not on insulin yet...I take Metformin tablets twice a day and they are keeping my blood sugars down at least so far.
I made a choice to keep eating to excess the foods I love which includes loads of carbs,including a lot of sugar.It will kill me eventually I guess,but we all have to die of something,sometime and I love eating and gaining:it's my main interest in life
5 years

Death feedists

glutton:
Same smiley I now have diabetes,high blood pressure and high cholesterol,together with acid reflux.I take loads of tablets daily....no way am I ever stopping gaining!I love it smiley

august:
I'd be interested in hear how you continue gaining with diabetes. Do you have to adjust your diet, eating more fats than carbs, or do you just eat as desired and take more insulin?

If you're a death feedist then you just carry on. If you want to maximize your size then you look into supplements that help diabetes. For instance Chromium. Any time you lower your blood sugar whilst still eating the same means you're gaining weight.

If it gets bad enough you are given insulin to take and then you really start gaining weight.
5 years

Death feedists

becomingoverweight:
As someone who cares immensely about health, I find all this extremely disturbing. Not sure how you guys feel the pro of living this sexual fantasy outweighs death itself.

If the only way you can truly enjoy life and feel alive kills you it becomes easy to embrace suicide by fat. Every stick of butter feels like a sky dive. Every pound brings you closer to the edge of a cliff.
5 years

Death feedists

becomingoverweight:
As someone who cares immensely about health, I find all this extremely disturbing. Not sure how you guys feel the pro of living this sexual fantasy outweighs death itself.
It just depends on your priorities, whilst all remembering one certain thing, we are all going to die!
If your aim is to try to live as long as possible (whilst recognising that it could all be scuppered by bad genes or accident)then fine. But if like me you are not obsessed about that and have a life's dream of being as obese as you can get, then you eat and look forward to achieving your life's goal😋
5 years

Death feedists

I have no problem with feeding someone until the end. It’s there choice that puts them there. I am purely an enabler and caregiver.
5 years

Death feedists

Tigerlily33:
I have no problem with feeding someone until the end. It�s there choice that puts them there. I am purely an enabler and caregiver.

Maybe we've come to the core here.
Indignation itself, a hogs purpose... ?
5 years

Death feedists

yes please....
5 years

Death feedists

Tigerlily33:
I have no problem with feeding someone until the end. It�s there choice that puts them there. I am purely an enabler and caregiver.

You should start a post about how to take care of someone right up until their heart explodes. How to make sure they get as heavy as possible before they pop. We're aiming for a heart attack, not sepsis after all.
5 years

Death feedists

Tigerlily33:

Hedonistic_Purity:
You should start a post about how to take care of someone right up until their heart explodes. How to make sure they get as heavy as possible before they pop. We're aiming for a heart attack, not sepsis after all.

Oh my! This is exactly what I need in my soon-to-be short expansive life!
5 years

Death feedists

Sooooo, I'm starting to come to terms with this fantasy a bit.

I think I always kind of was, as I had a lot of fantasies where I'd get so big and huge that I'd be immobile - but the fantasy would end there.

Now that I've gone through with gaining and having gained as much as I have - and also my age as well, it took me a while to become "comfortable" or at least confront the reality of what I've been doing to my health. The fantasy however, I'm on the verge of helplessness and I get "pushed over the edge" as far as my appetite and my gaining goes.

I live in Canada and they just legalized weed - I think that having that to fall back on with some of the more painful/uncomfortable aspects of being so obese makes things a bit easier to come to terms with. Doesn't hurt that it gives me major munchies to help me plump myself up a bit more.
5 years
23456   loading