Extreme obesity

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
If the only way you can truly enjoy life and feel alive kills you it becomes easy to embrace suicide by fat. Every stick of butter feels like a sky dive. Every pound brings you closer to the edge of a cliff.

naturalthom:
Exactly this! every move is kissed with deaths whisper. each day you discover less mobility and more dependence on your caregiver/enabler. so beautiful. Promote fat dependence![/quote]Exactly. Skydiving, free climbing, formula 1 racing etc etc Things that are very dangerous and could kill you. People do them because that's what they love and want to do with their lives. Eating to excess and becoming very obese... dangerous and could kill me. I do it as I love it and that's what I want to do with my life. What's the difference? 🤔😊
5 years

Death feedists

Falke:
It's really disappointing that such people are on this earth. Can you close that topic please and ban the users which are agree with feeding until death?

Mmm you're turning on the piggies even more with your scolding. Driving them to eat their shame and contributing even more to their poor health. Yum.
5 years

Death feedists

Falke:
It's really disappointing that such people are on this earth. Can you close that topic please and ban the users which are agree with feeding until death?

becomingoverweight:
Why should they be banned? They aren't hurting anybody but themselves. Honestly, I just feel bad for these people. Imagine having such sad and pathetic life that killing yourself for a mere fetish seems like a good idea.

So pathetic, mmmm. Tell them more about how pitiful they are so they can cum even harder.
5 years

Death feedists

Falke:

Consensual fantasies > moral outrage

Thanks for your input, tho. But thought policing is so not German this year. Or any year.
5 years

Death feedists

Personally I would love to chat with any woman interested in being on the eating side of this, even if only to keep track of their progress.

Though as far as I go relationship wise I can’t see myself pushing this onto someone. I’d be a lot better off with someone who was into and going to do this regardless and then just kinda go along for the ride. I’m generally too affectionate and kind hearted to really do anything malicious, which is why I suck at the teasing/humiliation kink. Though at 110lbs if you’re into size difference I’m pretty much the king of that XD

My personal goals are just to have a partner around 350-400 or more.
The hard part is finding anyone around Iowa.

And having this pop up on my profile probably isn’t going to do me any favors. Oh well.
5 years

Death feedists

I am totally fine with dying from a heart attack but my fear is I'd end up having a stroke or something instead and have to spend the rest of my life in a really shitty situation like a nursing home where I can't eat as much as I want. Really wish I could overcome this fear as it prevents me from giving myself over fully to the fetish 100%
5 years

Death feedists

van:
I am totally fine with dying from a heart attack but my fear is I'd end up having a stroke or something instead and have to spend the rest of my life in a really shitty situation like a nursing home where I can't eat as much as I want. Really wish I could overcome this fear as it prevents me from giving myself over fully to the fetish 100%
Just accept there's no guarantee for anybody, fat or slim, as to when and how you're going to die and no way of finding out in advance. Just eat, gain and enjoy as long as yoh can
5 years

Death feedists

Lollipop Guilt:
2914: as this is an english forum ill answer in english. yes I am serious. and yes that involves being dead in the end. but my goal isn't to make you understand why but to find people that do understand why anyway. it is just something i don't think someone can be explained into.

Your death will be delicious
5 years

Death feedists

Unhealthyporker:
I�m a death feedee and I love everything about it. I love that I�m only 29 and already have diabetes and high blood pressure

I have diabetes and I love being feedee. How do you live with both?
5 years

Death feedists

2914:
Of course! I accept. It's hard to understand. I'm a feeder. But this is an other level. Above normalvfeeding.
I wish you luck, that you find a likeminded man.
O.K.?....I didn't want to criticize you.
All the best🤞🤞🤞.

Lollipop Guilt:
Can I ask a mean little question? What do yo think feederism is heading to in the end? Fine, lets say a weight x... lets not even say immobile... lets say a mere 400 lbs. What happens then? Will you leave your feedee to go to the next? If not, what then? Put her/him on a diet so she/he doesn't gain anymore? Do you really think it will stop? After you made her/him gain so much? Believe me, it will go on. Either directly or via jojo-effect. In the end they will gain until the day they die. I just prefer to face it directly and getting pleasure from it instead of repressing the thought of what will happen then.

you are very brave
5 years
34567   loading