Extreme obesity

Death feedists

Lollipop Guilt:
2914: as this is an english forum ill answer in english. yes I am serious. and yes that involves being dead in the end. but my goal isn't to make you understand why but to find people that do understand why anyway. it is just something i don't think someone can be explained into.

glutton:
I understand completely. I am the samesmiley

True!
5 years

Death feedists

bulkguy:
Death is inevitable and has always been a major factor in my life. My parents died when I was in my late teens, early twenties and knowing the family history I am aware that the probability of my living to 60 is slim. If I can be there as a support for someone whether they are choosing death by inactivity or overeating or both then I am doing something other than awaiting my own death. That I,proves my odds of survival as it forces me to look after myself so that I don't let down the person who needs me.

Very well stated!
5 years

Death feedists

bulkguy:
I think I wandered into this type of relationship with my late wife. I didn't know about this fetish when we met and I felt sorry for her with her weight problem and because I felt sorry for her i'd go and run any errand she asked. if she wanted a snack I got it for her, she seldom left the couch in front of the tv, while I worked, did the housework and everything else that needed doing. I am a largish guy, around 280 lbs but she outweighed me when we met by over 100 lbs. We never talked about how heavy she was, I just did my best to care for her until it became too much. She developed diabetes I always made sure she had her pills but she didn't take them. I think she was a death feeder but didn't know how to talk about it, and back then I was clueless. She ended her days in a nursing home at the age of 40. I would love to wind up in that type of relationship again, but with someone who knows what they want and whom I could help achieve her goals.

justapig:
i genuinely dream of this happening to me
I share that dream
5 years

Death feedists

pdt:Unfair to smoke, tobacco or weed. Unfair to drink alcohol. Unfair to participate in dangerous sports etc etc They all carry the risk of needing medical care, possibly at the expense of others.
My fascination with immobility and supermorbid obesity pretty much makes me a death feedee, I suppose.

We've both had serious discussions about making me housebound, and that comes with a territory of almost certainly a shortened lifespan...We'll be living together soon (see my thread) and I expect to probably start really ballooning once she starts making me eat on her schedule instead of mine.

I think the root of it is, I want to feel what it's like. I want to know first-hand what it's like to have sagging man-tits the size of melons, and what it's really like to have a huge, gelatinous belly apron that hangs to my knees in the event I actually manage to stand. What does it really feel like to take up that much space, to feel the entire bed under my impossibly huge ass? I want to feel myself get huge, heavy, and soft, under gluttony that's out of my control, my legs useless under hanging rolls of flab the size of a smaller fat person, my arms and hands so bloated and heavy that I can barely lift them...I want to look like somebody poured me onto a mattress, and be an over-inflated plaything to satisfy my feeder's most outlandish desires. I want to feel for myself the turning point when my feeder finally breaks me, and I become hopelessly addicted to eating and being fed, and psychologically incapable of ever halting the process. The terrifying ecstasy of being permanently imprisoned by the sheer mass and volume of my ruined body.

It's impossible to experience these things first hand without practically guaranteeing an untimely death, but I need to experience it nonetheless.

ContemplatingChubster:
I don�t disagree; it sounds HOT. I have a moral issue, though. I worry about people like you (nothing against you, just using your proposed fantasy) who may inevitably end up under permanent hospital care and/or supervision. Hospital resources, IMO, should go to those who need them most, who unexpectedly have diseases and injuries and who did not know they would be thrust into a medical emergency. To gain weight intentionally to immobility should be to reject all medical care. You�re essentially prioritizing your pleasure with the gaining process over your right to be treated by the medical system, which, if you�re willing to accept, there�s no problem. It just seems unfair to do something you know has medical risks and then still ask to have those risks treated at the risk of depriving others of treatment.

On a slightly unrelated note, I would personally not become immobile because while I like the gaining process, I see it as more of an enhancer to the quality of my life, not its core aspect.
5 years

Death feedists

Immobility is sad. I like to be obese but I do not want to live in a bed and be a huge bag of useless fat.
I like to have dignity.
5 years

Death feedists

Finding someone who wants to take you to that point is not hard. I have done it 3 times to highly motivated feedees so far.
5 years

Death feedists

Tigerlily33:
Finding someone who wants to take you to that point is not hard. I have done it 3 times to highly motivated feedees so far.

You should write a "Guide for the Feedee to be: How to prepare yourself for being bed bound."
5 years

Death feedists

JustMe123:
Interesting topic. The idea is kinda hot but don�t know how someone could actually go thru with it. Would take years to get someone that fat and a lot of trust. After all that time, do you want them to die?

While some get off on the moment of death by fat, usually by heart attack, I'd wager that for most, actually dying from or killing someone with their fat isn't the GOAL. The turn on is to get as fat and as fast as possible. That someone can't help/stop themselves even while knowing how quickly it will end their life enhances this arousal. Fear, danger, helplessness, looming death...these are sources of adrenaline for someone who is trying to move as little as possible. Every calorie beyond what your body requires is inching you closer to the edge of a cliff. For some, it's worth knowing they are actually going to fall so they can live with that high until they do. Conversely, I imagine many death feeders don't WANT their partner to die, but get off on the fact they their piggy can't stop no matter what it does to their health. Watching someone continuously grow without stopping until it kills them is enjoyable right up until the end. You want them to get as big as possible and be with you as long as possible, but you won't stop feeding them until their heart explodes.
5 years

Death feedists

bulkguy:
for me I have a bit of a cruel streak and am somewhat misogynistic. For me fattening up a woman is destroying her, making her weak and powerless through her immobility and when it reaches the point where she can't do anything for herself I don't know if I would stick with her or abandon her to the mercy of others or a nursing home. my late wife was mainly immobile and wouldn't take her diabetic medication and it reached the point I couldn't care for her and she ended up in a nursing home for almost 7 years before she died. I don't know if this makes me evil or merely irresponsible for enabling her weight gain, but I would love to do that to some poor woman again.

As long as you make clear what you're doing, what you're planning to do, or your partner has explicitly expressed that they are ok with what is happening to them and have no desire to change, whatever's clever, man.
5 years

Death feedists

So back to the topic at hand, there is somewhat of an adrenaline high gorging on nothing but fried foods knowing what it is doing to your poor little organs in your massively unhealthy body. Every bite bringing you one step closer to having as much fat caked in your body as you possibly could.

Also, I already know, and am willing to admit that I am a complete lunatic. Just sayin’ so ya know.
5 years
45678   loading