Extreme obesity

Death feedists

pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

chip:
This is exactly the kind of pig that I dream of acquiring. A helpless blob to care for and to play with...

15nknight:
Goddamn, this turned me on way too much, it sounds too perfect.

Ruin thyself, deliciously.
5 years

Death feedists

i wanna see how big I can grow a guy
5 years

Death feedists

Makeyouablob:
i wanna see how big I can grow a guy

That's a major fantasy, to be forced to put on another 100 or 200 lbs. Totally dependent on the Feeder eventually
5 years

Death feedists

Well I think I found my kind of people!

As much as this makes a great fantasy, I've been wanting to make it a reality. Hell, I've been wanting to be fattened to extreme sizes for years now, so why not fully commit to the consequences? I've been nothing more than a lurker in this little corner of feederism for too long, and I want to meet others who want to explore this kind of extreme as much as I do.
5 years

Death feedists

Wow, I'm surprised by the popularity of such darkness.
5 years

Death feedists

Feedmeup:
I�ve been a death feedee for many years now. I�ve already eaten myself really fat and into health problems. All I need now is a feeder who can help me eat myself to death
Same
5 years

Death feedists

Feedmeup:
I�ve been a death feedee for many years now. I�ve already eaten myself really fat and into health problems. All I need now is a feeder who can help me eat myself to death

It's so bizarre to be simultaneously so aroused by a fantasy, and find it repellent at the same time.
5 years

Death feedists

Feedmeup:

Go for it. I approve :-)
5 years

Death feedists

FANZA01:
Fat and smoking addiction is an ideal combination for me. My lungs are craving for nicotine now. When I light up I automatically inhale deep. I see my fat moobs rising and It feels so good even knowing that the smoke is doing its work in my body. I feel my fat heart pumping even harder pushing the nicotine filled blood through my veins. Smoking makes me more hungry as well, I started becoming fatter again. I want to get diagnosed with diabetes, I am looking forward to the moment my doctor needs to tell me I�ve got diabetes, heart problems or lung diseases. I will not change my lifestyle but take all the pills to extend it as munch as possible
Same smiley I now have diabetes,high blood pressure and high cholesterol,together with acid reflux.I take loads of tablets daily....no way am I ever stopping gaining!I love it smiley
5 years

Death feedists

FattenedUp:
Years ago there was an Italian film about four wealthy men - I think airline pilots - who decided to kill themselves by eating.

It wasn't a dark film, in spite of the plot.

wikiwand.com/en/La_Grande_Bouffe

cool reference
5 years
12345   loading