Fattening others

Watching someone get fat!

Seeing a sexy ass girl fattening, and seeing the result are both awesome... but to me neither are appealing at all if she is not doing absolutely from her own heart/desire...

The #1 turn on/appeal of plush women in my world is when she absolutely loves it (fattening/being a piggy/etc), has goals and is super enthusiastic. I don't care really for the 'get bigger and bigger', hence a girl who has a limit and maintain point is also a turn on.

A girl just being fat is not sexy at all when shes sad about it and unhappy. Likewise, a girl who only fattens up in order to gold dig, sell movie clips, or some other reason (and does not really enjoy it or like it) is such a turn off.

Lots of good stuff mentioned in this thread, especially about personality, which is also why my #1 turn on is important. Most of those kinds of girls really are easy going and no worries.

As always, in this world of fat fetishes, there are numerous mixed feelings. I've seen much, and been around it since the days of Fat Nats (gosh I'm getting old!)
6 years

I picked up a little frolic earlier this week (consensual), and he's so adorable. I'm currently fighting the temptation to fatten him up. He would be miserable being fat and quite unhappy so I would never do it, but I struggle with the temptation a little.
6 years

TheWhipHand:
I picked up a little frolic earlier this week (consensual), and he's so adorable. I'm currently fighting the temptation to fatten him up. He would be miserable being fat and quite unhappy so I would never do it, but I struggle with the temptation a little.

Well i can relate to that very good since my hottest fantasy includes a seductive woman trying to seduce me to gain over my comfrort level to tease me more effectively and then it would be interesting if i had the willpower to slim down or get back control while she tries to make me addicted to her food and sex attacs ^^ ;-)
6 years

TheWhipHand:

otherland78:
Well i can relate to that very good since my hottest fantasy includes a seductive woman trying to seduce me to gain over my comfrort level to tease me more effectively and then it would be interesting if i had the willpower to slim down or get back control while she tries to make me addicted to her food and sex attacs ^^ ;-)

Solche Verlockungen sind leichter wenn man sie als Fantasien bleiben
6 years

smiley
Jaja da magst Du recht haben.....smiley

But i can t deny the turn on effect it has to me to only think about and gain a bit by yourself so i imagine a lovelife with weight gain elements and sweet teasing touching and groping at the partners new softness would be quite addictive ......

So at some Point i definately have to try this one day if possible ...^^

Einen schönen Sonntag smiley
6 years

Bigjim81:
its is very tempting, watching them slowly fill out to the point of no return, very hot indeed

"The point of no return." That's what's hot for me. The point is different for everyone. Usually someone will fight dearly to not buy new pants. They might finally cave and buy a larger pair......but it's that 2nd pair. That seems to be the critical crossroads. Once they accept they've quickly moved up again and there are clearly habits in their life that they now cannot break, is usually when the flood dam breaks, they stop fretting and fighting it... and the weight piles on.

They're now conscious and accepting of the reality that food provides them with daily satisfaction that's worth gaining weight for. And that's when you'll see someone just balloon up.

Have seen this play out with a number of folks at my workplace. I don't know why it's so hot to identify that this person is now out of control and couldn't stop if they even wanted to.
5 years

For a lot of women, it is that securely over 200 lb ... say 220 for the first time.

That moment they are fat, and dread even the idea for the huge diet they would need to get back down to the "right" weight, be it 130 or whatever.

The sweet surrender when they realize the are not going to go on that diet ... when they give up on losing weight .... and lose the motivation to change the habits that made them fat, and will continue to make them fatter.

That day when they not only buy larger pants, but clean all the smaller pants out of the closet and donate them.
5 years

fatchance:The sweet surrender when they realize the are not going to go on that diet ... when they give up on losing weight .... and lose the motivation to change the habits that made them fat, and will continue to make them fatter.

That day when they not only buy larger pants, but clean all the smaller pants out of the closet and donate them.

Mine gave away her pants went she went from 100 to 150'ish. She knew she would never get back down to 100 and was fine with 150, she loved the curves.... but........you of course will never stay at 150 if you keep the habits that quickly put 50lbs on you!

From there on out it's a real mind warp. At 150, my wife still made fun of fat people. But she then realized she was continuing to gain and couldn't give up the habits causing it. It's a surreal paradigm shift as the person is forced to grapple with the 'identity' that they're overweight. The world now sees THEM as fat. And the more they accept it, the more they start giving in to their gluttony and losing any desire to moderate their eating.

Once my wife started referring to herself as fat, actually verbalizing it, her eating habits really changed.

For example, my wife would never go to buffets or eat chips on the couch at night because "that's what fat people do". She'd pig out on sushi, cheese or whatever...but NO CHIPS. That was some lifestyle 'red line' in her head. All of that goes out the window once the identity of being fat sinks in. They realize they're not kidding anyone other than themselves. Now she can't go a night without Netflix and her potato chips. She started buying junk food she had never even thought she would be interested in.

My wife supposedly didn't like donuts. She used to make fun of how the women at work would get excited on Friday mornings because it was "Krispy Kreme day". Now she is the one picking them up for the team on her way to work; "they're actually kinda good".
5 years
12   loading