forum  fat experiences

hands on belly at night4 months

I've recently hit a new high weight and belly-wise. I'm now 53 inches around when standing and I find that at night, I like resting my hands on my belly, just feeling the porky softness of my fingers easily sinking into the blubber. I also noticed that when I lie on my side, I put a hand out so I end up cupping my boob.

I rest my hands on my belly all the time.

When I was still with my girlfriend she would rub my belly from the second we got in bed (normally after her feeding me) until she fell asleep, now that I'm alone in bed I can't fall asleep without my belly being played with so I have to do it myself smiley

hands on belly at night2 months

xFreya:
When I was still with my girlfriend she would rub my belly from the second we got in bed (normally after her feeding me) until she fell asleep smiley

I do this to my boyfriend and he says he loves it

Yeah, I find I tend to cradle my belly at night a little bit, but it's even better when my wife does it.

Love playing with my belly before I fall asleep. Usually lay on my side and slowly feel how huge my belly is and marvel at how round. Like to rest my hand underneath in the flabby fat softness of my underbelly and squeeze and caress it as I drift off.

BigFA:
Love playing with my belly before I fall asleep. Usually lay on my side and slowly feel how huge my belly is and marvel at how round. Like to rest my hand underneath in the flabby fat softness of my underbelly and squeeze and caress it as I drift off.

Good one, BFA.

I rest my arm in my side folds. I can feel the fat rolls stacked up beneath my now droopy "bicep". My elbow snuggled in to my hip swell while my forearm drapes down and across my belly- it's so far! I have long arms. My hand is cupped with that nicest warmest and most delicious fat of all. I'm filling my hands, my arms. Pouring fatness across our bed.

And that was just my right arm...!

Ya, I hold my fat all night, all over.

Yup! I play with my belly all the time!

I love my super soft lower belly fat, and find myself checking to see how much of it I have.

I have a difficult time falling asleep with my gf because of her belly.

She enjoys rubs and rocking her belly back in forth to fall asleep. I gladly take on the task of gently swaying her gut to and fro as she drifts off to lala-land, but damn do I get worked up. And I can't stop to try and fool around. Not when she's just fallen asleep.

And anytime I see her sleep she's always got a hand on the bottom of her elegant belly.
1 page 1 of 2   loading