Gaining

Weight gain on a cruise

Yeah I did it, I looked really swollen and pudgy when I got back home. It was a three week cruise, I gained about 6 kg. I just went crazy over the all you can eat dessert table. An advice is to bring larger clothes than u think u will need. I didn’t, and it was a bit uncomfortable to walk around with straining buttons
6 years

Weight gain on a cruise

Kind of sexy thinking a a huge transformation that is very noticeable in only three weeks.

Maybe I should plan a six month cruise for my wife and I. Any guesses on what she should gain?
6 years

Weight gain on a cruise

yeah I went on a cruise when I just came out of high school, it was a two week cruise and I gained like seven pounds lol completely bloated, one of my friends was kinda grossed out by how much I ate and drank
5 years

Weight gain on a cruise

Oh yeah i thought about a cruise , too perfect would be a portal here where feedees and feeders can arange a cruise together and eat and encourage each other to let go and then tease each other about tight clothes and the new chubbiness smiley would love for a cute cruisship girl to try to fatten me up on a ship for three weeks ^^
5 years

Weight gain on a cruise

I seen information, mainly on the internet the average passenger on a cruise gain 7 lbs. a week. I have written stories about couples taking cruises and gaining huge amounts of weight.
5 years