forum  general

belly play4 months

Are there any females here that can't keep their hands off their bellies? I just want to sit/lay around all day stuffing myself while watching my gut grow.

belly play4 months

Can't blame you. It sure has grown to a handful! Are you excited by the thought of it getting so big you need both hands to hold on?

belly play4 months

Oh yeah, I love to jiggle my belly! It's so big and soft, feeling it wobble around is incredibly hot. I also like resting my hands on my upper roll.

belly play4 months

I know that my gf can't keep her hands off hers. We'll be sitting on the couch together watching a movie, and she will just bounce her belly. It's so cute!

belly play4 months

Best part of having a big belly is feeling it jiggle. Especially during sex. All I can say is wow. Try it once and you will be hooked. Challenge is issued.

belly play4 months

Nothing sexier than a girl playing with her gut! My girl doesn’t do it often but when she does it drives me wild! She never use to like me playing with it but I think she maybe slowly starting to come round

belly play4 months

I love to see women holding their bellies like a pregnant women would, even though they are not pregnant. Even better when a non-pregnant woman is wearing maternity clothes.

belly play4 months

peterjohn:
Nothing sexier than a girl playing with her gut! My girl doesn�t do it often but when she does it drives me wild! She never use to like me playing with it but I think she maybe slowly starting to come round

Heard that. The longer I've been with my gf the more she's encouraged me and teased me by either asking to play with her, or taunting me by playing with her belly, or letting me play with it (get aroused) and moved onto other bedroom things. .....

A big belly is my biggest kryptonite. I'm so happy to have a woman with such an impressive gut.

belly play4 months

Plumper78:
Best part of having a big belly is feeling it jiggle. Especially during sex. All I can say is wow. Try it once and you will be hooked. Challenge is issued.
I know I love watching and touching my wife’s jiggling belly during sex. I think it actually turns me on more than the actual sex itself

belly play4 months

Plumper78:

peterjohn:
I know I love watching and touching my wife�s jiggling belly during sex. I think it actually turns me on more than the actual sex itself

Yes....so true...Fat during the sex makes the arousal part of sex for me as well.
1 page 1 of 2   loading