General

Belly play

Can't blame you. It sure has grown to a handful! Are you excited by the thought of it getting so big you need both hands to hold on?
6 years

Belly play

Oh yeah, I love to jiggle my belly! It's so big and soft, feeling it wobble around is incredibly hot. I also like resting my hands on my upper roll.
6 years

Belly play

I know that my gf can't keep her hands off hers. We'll be sitting on the couch together watching a movie, and she will just bounce her belly. It's so cute!
6 years

Belly play

I love to see women holding their bellies like a pregnant women would, even though they are not pregnant. Even better when a non-pregnant woman is wearing maternity clothes.
6 years

Belly play

Plumper78:
Best part of having a big belly is feeling it jiggle. Especially during sex. All I can say is wow. Try it once and you will be hooked. Challenge is issued.

peterjohn:
I know I love watching and touching my wife�s jiggling belly during sex. I think it actually turns me on more than the actual sex itself

Yes....so true...Fat during the sex makes the arousal part of sex for me as well.
6 years

Belly play

Trans here but love rubbing, squeezing, lifting and dropping my belly either natural or stuffed and love feeling it jiggle as I move about.
6 years

Belly play

I would love to play with the belly of a woman D:
6 years

Belly play

I do like seeing women play with their bellies, but I find a definite lack of boob play in most vids. Shaking your tits is pretty sexy too.
6 years