forum  lifestyle tips

funding your growth.4 months

I'm in a bit of a financial pinch and I have not an extra penny to my name to spend on gaining.

Unfortunately, I can't just go out an work as I also suffer with Fibromyalgia and walk with a cane.

(And just a side note, I did lose all but 20lbs off my frame and it didn't help my health at all. Since I'm going to be sitting around the rest of my life, I'd like to do so in comfort!)

And I guess this situation extends to those too fat to work as well.

Anyone know some at home jobs you can do to earn some extra cash?

Modeling, duh! Dudes do it too! I think itís mostly guys who watch them but money is money lol.

Learn web development

StarSmoke:
Modeling, duh! Dudes do it too! I think it�s mostly guys who watch them but money is money lol.

That has passed my mind, any idea where I would start?

ObviousLurker:
Learn web development

So freelance web developer? Arn't those a dime a dozen these days?

Are you able to drive?

ObviousLurker:
Learn web development

fatspank:
So freelance web developer? Arn't those a dime a dozen these days?

Crappy one's are a dime a dozen. Anybody can throw garbage together and call themselves a web developer. Then complain they only make 40k and nobody really makes big money. Garbage in garbage out.

nofbar:
Are you able to drive?

I am! smiley

The need for this was recently brought to my attention and modeling was also put forward as a solution. But I so far don't have a clit where to start?

StarSmoke:
Modeling, duh! Dudes do it too! I think it�s mostly guys who watch them but money is money lol.

How does one going about getting into the modeling scene Star?