Lifestyle tips

Maternity pants for weight gain...

It depends on how much you're gaining in your hips, butt, and thighs. If those areas are also growing, you'll be better off just going up a size or two. If you're mainly growing a nice fat belly (lucky!) then maternity pants would probably fit better. I'm very pear-shaped so I get regular pants from Catherine's that have room for my thunder thighs.

Go to a department store and try both on, see which fit you prefer! Macy's has a pretty decent plus size section, it's been a while since I fit in Kohl's plus size pants but I remember finding some nice clothes there. If you want to try your luck at a discount store, I've found the best selection of plus sizes at Burlington's.
6 years

I absolutely love to see gaining non-pregnant women in maternity clothes.
6 years

As trans sub feedee have wanted to investigate this, maternity wear for my growing mpreg issues, also for feminization and submission.
6 years

When gaining i prefer maternity clothes...more room for you belly...ya can eat alit and your clothing stretch’s with your belly..also wearing maternity shirts along with the pants will show your belly off
6 years

I have underwear that go under my belly and maternity trousers that expand with my binge belly. Leggings work well when gaining.
6 years

My most comfortable jeans were 5X stretch maternity jeans. They offered welcome support to my lower belly.
6 years

Are there maternity jeans that don't look like women's jeans?
6 years

giantjay:
My most comfortable jeans were 5X stretch maternity jeans. They offered welcome support to my lower belly.

Does your lower belly get to be a problem at some point? So far, mine has just grown out with (what I consider to be a slight overhang. I think I'm slowly gaining my lost weight back (slowly).
6 years