forum  weightgain

trying to hit 3006 months

i really dont care much about goals but I only have 37 pounds and Iím actually enjoying the push. Iím trying to hit it by June. Any advice?

Fattneko:
i really dont care much about goals but I only have 37 pounds and I�m actually enjoying the push. I�m trying to hit it by June. Any advice?

Lots of butter ;-)

I eat pizza every week, sometimes more than once. Pizza has been helping me gain and same with lots of ice cream.

I eat pizza every week, sometimes more than once. Pizza has been helping me gain and same with lots of ice cream.

I ate pizza almost every day, along with mac n cheese and icecream. that regimen definitely helped me gain.

Pay more attention as to what you eat. Some foods are way more calories than others. An extra fast food fill-up before bedtime helps. No water or coffee only high sugar soft drinks.

trying to hit 3005 months

You may already be doing this, but snacks in between big meals work wonders. Chips work great because they're loaded with calories but don't fill you up. These snacks can add some nice calories without hurting your ability to go big during meals.