forum  general

any feeders here who don't want to gain weight?5 months

I mean is there anyone here who has the fetish but is not interested in putting on weight themselves? I am into bigger guys but at the same time I enjoy seeing toned bodies and want to be more fit. This isn't because of society forcing me to follow any beauty standard I just genuinely enjoy the idea of living an active and healthy lifestyle. I also I have a fetish in which I like comparing my own thinner body to a feedee's bigger one. So maybe that's part of it?

Just because someone likes a certain physical trait in the opposite sex does not mean they want it for themselves. Someone can be happy having brown hair but likes blondes. Or a man like women with smooth legs, but be OK with hairy legs on himself. Or like a woman with large breasts but wants no breasts on himself.

In principle, a feeder is the one who feed. Not the one to be fed.

any feeders here who don't want to gain weight?4 months

lulutheduke12:
I mean is there anyone here who has the fetish but is not interested in putting on weight themselves? I am into bigger guys but at the same time I enjoy seeing toned bodies and want to be more fit. This isn't because of society forcing me to follow any beauty standard I just genuinely enjoy the idea of living an active and healthy lifestyle. I also I have a fetish in which I like comparing my own thinner body to a feedee's bigger one. So maybe that's part of it?

Same boat here dude. I have zero interest in gaining myself, and I also enjoy the contrast of my body compared to a feedees. I know feeder is supposed to be the one who feeds but I feel like a lot more people are into mutual gaining to then a straight up feeder/feedee relationship. No hate towards that of course, it痴 just not my thing

i love seeing both women and men get fatter and more out of shape, but I have no interest in gaining. i like to stay fit and strong.

canuck:
i love seeing both women and men get fatter and more out of shape, but I have no interest in gaining. i like to stay fit and strong.

same here, but really not interested in big guys. just big ladies.

Really wasn't interested in gaining myself, but as time progresses, I'm getting more and more turned on to it.

jboabfe:
Really wasn't interested in gaining myself, but as time progresses, I'm getting more and more turned on to it.

This is what happens to a lot of us.

*stuffing eclairs into my mouth*

jboabfe:

GrowingLoveHandles:
This is what happens to a lot of us.

*stuffing eclairs into my mouth*

Haha I'm getting these same sort of vibes myself!

But I definitely agree with ya'll. Despite my love for a good stuffing at this stage I'm happy to enjoy a more temporary belly on myself and a more permanent belly on everyone else!

canuck:

loveafatpiggy:
I am the same I love seeing both sex get fattened up. but love my slim and healthy body and a health fanatic.

Ditto, wouldn't mind my boobs getting a size or two bigger, but as for me actually getting fatter, no. I like my waistline as it is, that's why I encourage everyone around me to eat more.

I don't want to gain. I love to fatten a woman, but cannot tolerate fat on myself. Nor can my physiology.

confusedchick:
I don't want to gain. Actually trying to lose weight and get back to my formerly trim self. Accidental weight gain past two years. But I enjoy seeing fit guys get fat and let themselves go.

I want to get extremely heavy fat and soft I used to run when I was in school now I知 trying to gain lots of fat

I am the same. I enjoy hiking and some sport, and have no interest in gaining. I love coming home and seeing the little man soft and fat and content. Watching his face get more plump over time was just darling.
Going to be difficult, as we plan on having children soon, but I'll figure it out.

I think so? I知 in a weird place where I知 not sure which I would prefer. Sometimes the idea of gaining weight turns me on, but then I start eating and immediately lose interest. Definitely, definitely I love to watch others gain weight though. That shit is amazing. And soooometimes I like the idea of gaining weight myself? I知 not sure if it痴 societal pressure for me or not yet. I wish I knew what it was like to be truly fat so I could see if I liked it or not, but the societal pressures involved in gaining that much just to see if I liked it??? Nah man I知 soooo not ready for that and not sure I ever will be!

any feeders here who don't want to gain weight?3 months

I love fantasizing both about other people gaining a lot of weight and about myself gaining a lot of weight, but I don�t want either of those things to happen in reality. I�m actually trying to *lose* weight right now, and although I�m very attracted to fat, I don�t actually want to be with someone who�s fat, either. I know that all sounds hypocritical, but it�s just what I like.

Here is why feeders get fat.

As feeders, they fatten others. How?
By obtaining and preparing food for another. Rich, fattening foods always, of course.

And how often does a feeder encourage their feedee to eat by first eating, themselves. To create the mood. Feeders eat by example many many times.

And all those fattening tricks- late night snacks, more butter, creams and sauces, fast food, indolence, and so much more to make their feedee fat.

All of these things to make our feedees hungrier. Then fatter!

In all this, a feeder is a participant, not an observer.

Feeders all grow fat or they aren't feeders and shouldn't call themselves such.

Anyone who fattens others, for decades, will grow fat themselves. If a "feeder" stays thin after 20-30 years of fattening, it's about control, not fat.

confusedchick:
I don't want to gain. Actually trying to lose weight and get back to my formerly trim self. Accidental weight gain past two years. But I enjoy seeing fit guys get fat and let themselves go.

I agree, this is so Hot!
1 page 1 of 2   loading