Gaining

Using a funnel

Has anybody noticed a big difference between using a funnel/not? Does drinking a (most likely melted ice cream or gainer shake) lot in a short period help? Or is funnel feeding more of something that you do just for the sheer gluttony?
6 years

Using a funnel

What about stomach stretching, would not the funnel be good for this? To push the feedee past full, and increasing the amount needed to feel full?
I would think the effecta of the funnel would last well past the feeding.
6 years

Using a funnel

I've tend to find that you can bypass a lot of the problems that arise when drinking with a funnel, for instance

Mouth getting too cold ( brainfreeze )
Swallowing
Air ( depending on how the funnel is being used the drinker can just plug the hole, or just be forced to drink it all before taking a breath )
Stomach Capacity

For whatever reason, I find I can chug more when funneling, but that's me
6 years

Using a funnel

I'm thinking about giving it a shot, does anyone have any tips? I would be doing this alone, if that makes a difference.
6 years

Using a funnel

Sometimes when I’m uncertain if I really want to chug a couple liters of cream and sugar mix before bed, a funnel makes the impulsive action happen really fast. It’s easy to make up a funnel by just cutting a hole in the bottom side of a two liter plastic bottle. When ready, hold the bottle to your mouth, hole side up, and fill the bottle with whatever you want to hammer down. Hold your tongue against the top until the thing is full. Then just release your tongue and tilt the bottle vertical, minding to not let the little bit undrank yet spill out the hole you cut!
6 years