forum  artwork

most confusing beauty trends i have ever seen5 months

Metal wire nail art, sleek side swept fringe, huge hair elastics from the 90s, enormous fake nails, nose ring! OMG!
Can you imagine a woman following those awful beauty trends?!

The Source: http://alternativebreaksatucsd.org/

most confusing beauty trends i have ever seen5 months

Some of them, yeah, I could. I have always been attracted to unusual piercings, for instance. Any nose piercing, whether it be a septum ring piercing or a side stud, always turns my head. Hooker nails, though, I pass on.

most confusing beauty trends i have ever seen3 months

Hey guys, hope everything going well. I just wanted to share my options about these beauty trends. In some countries these trends are followed as rituals and if more I say many personalized wedding favors include these accessories, especially nose pins. Well personally I like ear piercing and I have a collection of beautiful earrings.

most confusing beauty trends i have ever seen1 month

Not gonna lie I crossed my legs immedietly at the thought of wiping with those barbed wire nails on 😰

Monica7:
Metal wire nail art, sleek side swept fringe, huge hair elastics from the 90s, enormous fake nails, nose ring! OMG!

Well I have a septum piercing. Lots of people do, never thought it was strange at all but maybe that’s just where I’m from. Everyone has piercings here lol. I can think of soooo many way worse things though. Like those glued up eyebrows, lots of stuff to do with eyebrows really. Some modern day hipster fashions like those gender neutral blue shirts I’ve been seeing online lately. The pant-less jeans. Expensive shoes with fake ***s on them “for fashion”. Oh my. I guess the 3D nail art can look pretty bad sometimes but there are so many crazier things out right now, in my opinion. Or those suuuuuuuuuuper ugly dudes with the horrible tattoos all over their face who are trying to glorify their disgusting teeth. Idk their names but they are newly famous rappers from what I can tell.

Lol I guess it bleeped my last reply. The expensive shoes with fake poo stains on them.

Monica7:

PregnantStarSmoke:
Well I have a septum piercing. Lots of people do, never thought it was strange at all but maybe that�s just where I�m from. Everyone has piercings here lol. I can think of soooo many way worse things though. Like those glued up eyebrows, lots of stuff to do with eyebrows really. Some modern day hipster fashions like those gender neutral blue shirts I�ve been seeing online lately. The pant-less jeans. Expensive shoes with fake ***s on them �for fashion�. Oh my. I guess the 3D nail art can look pretty bad sometimes but there are so many crazier things out right now, in my opinion. Or those suuuuuuuuuuper ugly dudes with the horrible tattoos all over their face who are trying to glorify their disgusting teeth. Idk their names but they are newly famous rappers from what I can tell.

Post Malone immedietly comes to mind when I read face tattoos and disgusting teeth. Or insert the latest rapper with Lil in frint of their name.