forum  weightgain

divided on gaining weight5 months

So, I've been divided in whether or not I should gain weight. Like, sometimes I really wish I had a huge tummy that just sat in my lap but other times in completely turned off from the mere thought of gaining weight. I'm pretty chubby right now and will probably just keep naturally gaining cause I love to eat and hate exercise, but I don't know. Maybe I should wait a bit? I would like to hear someone else's thoughts please!

If you are not interested to gain weight, don't: there has no pleasure to do something so personal you won't, whether your position is ambiguous or not because overtime it will find a way to reflect itself over the fence and either you will done to be frustratted by the results or frustrated to NOT have any result.

The best advice I can let you from the fewer bit of experience I have as a feeder and encourager is to take a pause. The moment you will truly consider that the risk or temptation to fatten yourself is worth it, go for it.

I feel the same way, but Iím actually trying to LOSE weight. The idea of being fat is so appealing, but being healthy is important to me. I often stuff my clothes like a fat suit to get a bit of the feeling of being fat, but itís not really the same without the actual weight.
Anyway, if youíre divided at all, Iíd advise you not to gain. Losing weight is harder than gaining it, and being unhealthy isnít fun at all.

bigbellybaby:
I feel the same way, but I�m actually trying to LOSE weight. The idea of being fat is so appealing, but being healthy is important to me. I often stuff my clothes like a fat suit to get a bit of the feeling of being fat, but it�s not really the same without the actual weight.
Anyway, if you�re divided at all, I�d advise you not to gain. Losing weight is harder than gaining it, and being unhealthy isn�t fun at all.

Preach. I gained the 15-20 lbs like everyone says you should try out, and decided I didn't want it anymore. No matter what vegetables and crap I eat, I cannot lose it! My only choice now may be exercise but I hate exercise. smiley Luckily my metabolism is good enough that I can eat all the pasta I want and at least maintain my weight. It also helps that my boyfriend loves it. smiley

Also fighting this internal battle over here as well! I'm very happy with my current look and enjoy sport and exercise so I stick to stuffing every now and then for now.

But despite being really happy with my body right now; after an good stuffing is the only time I get turned on by the sight of my own belly and body so it's a delicate tightrope to walk! lol

I enjoy my activities, I frequently will stuff myself when I'm turned on, but when I'm not turned on, I often think I need to lose some weight. However I've found that the weight doesn't really come off as easily as I put it on, and I'm happy with my weight (I'm just afraid of what's to come). Looking down at my gut eases my mind.

Same over here! I wished I was like 500 pounds with a massive belly to hold on to but then again the social stigma of being fat and the things I won't be able to do if I was to be morbidly obese, like right now I'm obese but that mostly has to do with my tallness and I'm not really fat but just chubby.