Fat experiences

Having a ball belly

I love mine. I have no problems with it so far.
6 years

Having a ball belly

I have a forty six inch waist. Not a huge ball belly, yet, anyway. When got near forty eight inches, is was hard to breath when I bent down to tie shoes, etc. Sometimes I do wish to be softer.
6 years

Having a ball belly

Mine measures 50" and is good and round. No back problems and I really like the way it feels heavy on my thighs when sitting. Only problem other than not being able to see my feet (and other parts!) is people say I look pregnant!
6 years

Having a ball belly

When I intentionally gained and mine was at its biggest.....I definitely loved it.

It definitely got in the way of so many things....it literally was like a big beach ball sitting out in front of me. Just tieing my shoes as someone already mentioned takes your breath away....I would have to sit and lift me leg up while sitting down with a lot of effort to try and tie them. Not even seeing your toes is a pretty big turn on as well. When you go to pick something up that falls you tend to bump your butt into something else feeling a little clumsy ....just from simply having the huge beach ball gut sticking out In front of you and not realizing you need more room to maneuver. Probably the sexiest for me was the struggles having sex with my new huge ball gut getting In the way.....my wife seemed to love it so it sex was almost an everyday occurrence during this time....I would love the way during sex she would say literally while we were trying to position ourselves and have full penetration ....she would say your belly is to big and getting in the way....move this way a bit while she would hold and move my big gut out of the way to fit better.
6 years

Having a ball belly

Bigeater:
I see pictures of mostly men with ball bellies that are big and round. I wanna know what it's like having one? Are they fun to have? It just seems like a big beach ball attached to your body? Does it get in the way or does it hurt having one?

Mine was almost 50” at its biggest. It isn’t as big as it was but when it was I liked it. It used to think a big belly would hurt but it doesn’t.
6 years

Having a ball belly

Getting in the way is probably the best part of it. It shocks you and than as a full on FA and into weight gain it makes you want to get it bigger.

I remember the first time I realized my gut had become pretty big was when I went to go I. For a kiss from my wife and as we got closer to touching lips my gut pushed her back....and from that point t on she had to place her hands around my neck to pull herself in so my gut wouldn’t bump her away so we could touch lips. It was a Wow moment....she happens to be almost a foot shorter than myself so as I began to get even a bigger gut she would place one hand on my gut and the other stretched to reach around my neck to hold a long embrace for a kiss.

Truly the struggle of having a ball gut get in the way of your loved one is the sexiest thing......and two big guts in the way is even more arousing.
6 years

Having a ball belly

Tubby Marie:
Ball bellis are hot. Love them.
smiley.
5 years

Having a ball belly

Would love to experience having a ball belly. Any foods that help?
5 years

Having a ball belly

becomingoverweight:
Well if you want to gain visceral fat, I suggest gaining with soybean oil, sugar(especially fructose), carbohydrates in general, and alcohol. I'd also have to advise against consuming dairy in this case. Fair warning, the increased visceral fat will make your metabolic health deteriorate and you may develop metabolic syndrome. If you just want to feel what it's like having a big hard belly, you could try bloating instead.[/quote]

You sure know how to put the fantasy in fantasy feeder! smiley
Anyway, a ball belly can also be just a soft fat belly, doesn't need to be hard.
5 years

Having a ball belly

Nothing extreme. Just would like the next 20lbs to push me past 200 and most of it to settle on my belly.
5 years
12   loading