Gaining

Does heavy cream really make a difference?

lmfao:The fats and sugar combination is like fat growing magic.

My wife loves Indian. And the sauces almost always call for heavy cream. Heavy cream sauce combined with simple carbs (white rice, naan). She's been gaining amazingly well with that in the rotation - especially if she eats it before bed as a snack.

Our neighborhood is more than half Indian and all of the women are massively overweight because everything they eat is a cream/butter sauce over carbs. And they're so active, too! Yet they just gain and gain.
6 years

Pro tip: have a glass of red wine before you drink heavy cream. It aids dramatically in the breakdown and absorption of the fats. A lot of folks get nauseous, upset stomachs and major indigestion from lots of butter and cream. Europeans have known and ran studies on this for decades.
6 years

Bicepsual:
Pro tip: have a glass of red wine before you drink heavy cream. It aids dramatically in the breakdown and absorption of the fats. A lot of folks get nauseous, upset stomachs and major indigestion from lots of butter and cream. Europeans have known and ran studies on this for decades.

It's my understanding, that the alcohol will be consumed first and then the fat, thus slowing the breakdown of fat. The stomach will hold that fat longer with than without it.
6 years

boundandfeed:
It's my understanding, that the alcohol will be consumed first and then the fat, thus slowing the breakdown of fat. The stomach will hold that fat longer with than without it.

The alcohol will be metabolized as energy first, yes. But while that is occurring, the alcohol helps breaks down the fatty acids of the dairy fat so it doesn't stress the intestines as much. Many people get diarrhea from heavy cream because they're expelling unabsorbed saturated fats and bile.

Due to the alcohol being metabolized by the body as energy, almost all of the fat from the heavy cream will be unused as energy and stored as body fat.
6 years
12   loading