General

Fat girls used on tinder by their "friends"

Its a common issue, I say go for it. It will hopefully inspire a bit of humility, and you just might get to contact the friend. Nothing to lose if you don't try bud.
6 years

It would be interesting to read how it worked out, so please let us know if you tried it.
5 years

I have to agree with the group take on this. You just don't know why THAT pic was chosen. You have no way to know what is going on for that person either.

You would sure feel bad (you seem like nice fellow) to dump on her and find out it was her best friend who died in an accident last week.

We all need to try to take the high road (and sometimes it is hard because we are human too).
5 years

Tinder seems pretty casual from what I understand? If you really just want to give it a shot and aren't just being a dick then I'd say go for it.
5 years

If I wasn't already taken, I don't know what I'd do to find a fat girl who liked very fat guys.
5 years

Some might actually do that, it's not some foreign concept, but they also must just like the way they look in the pic, or they just like the picture, you can't really tell by just looking at the picture
5 years