Fat experiences

How about fat chins?

As he gained, watching his once almost angular face soften and fatten, feeling that thick little double chin form as it first peaked out under his first chin, and then spread until it now rests visibly under his first, was a true joy. Also, his cheeks are rosier now. It was so nice to feel how soft and fat his face was getting as he fattened up.
6 years

How about fat chins?

Yeah, my face looks very different now than when I was at my thinnest. My cheekbones are totally gone, my cheeks are puffy, my eyes look a bit smaller, and my jawline is slowly sinking into my double chin as cheek fat expands and merges with double chin fat. Said double chin is now very prominent and impossible to hide at any camera angle.

It really brings home how fat I'm getting! It took me some serious poundage before I got a round chubby face.
6 years

How about fat chins?

The "shock" of seeing your face, something you see every single day of your life, change was something that took a bit of time to get used to for me as well.

I had to spend some time convincing myself that I looked different and not be negative about the changes that were taking place as I was gaining weight.

But I'm a bit more comfortable with how I look now - my cheeks are a bit chubbier and my double chin now has a third. I sometimes wish I could have experienced a day where the younger me dreamed about seeing myself now (and the shock and excitement of the instant change).
6 years

How about fat chins?

i have always loved double chins, whether they onlt revealed themselves as certain angles, or jUst addes to the size of a rounding face...

one of my (very very minor) pet peeves is people taking selfies from above... i know they are just trying to make their faces appear slimmer, but i always feel the viewer is being cheated!

growing chins are a truly endearing aspect of fatness!
6 years

How about fat chins?

To me, having a double chin was a badge of honor.
4 years

How about fat chins?

Yeah I gained 30lbs while working to really shake a fairly persistent eating disorder. The process has been challenging and watching my body get fatter was definitely a turn on, which is a dissonant combination of experiences to balance. The biggest reason I'm trying to stop gaining fat now is because my face and chin have started to look so different. I like my chubby belly and butt, but I liked the way my face looked so much better when I was thinner. Sometimes I feel like I don't recognize myself. I know a lot of people have much more dramatic gains than me and I'm barely overweight, but the changes in my face are still is what gets to me about this whole thing.
4 years

How about fat chins?

I was always a little round teenager, and I had an oval ( 70 kg ) face which when I got fat and became round 90 kg. And for 3 years I have a small double chin 112 kg .
4 years