forum  fat experiences

how about fat chins?4 months

So many different body types, shapes, bellies, bosoms, bottoms, there, that, but why the hell nobody never ask about different fat chins?

I mean, not everybody have exactly the same submental fold shape or size. Is it something so taboo or... I am just an original, though?

What do you think about, anyone? 🙄🤨🤔 #fatchinsmatters

Speaking for myself, the most difficult hurdle for me to overcome due to my massive weight gain, was the changes to my face.

While I found second, and even third, chins adorable on others, it was an entirely different thing once it started happening to me.

I mean I'd basically had the same face for 35 years then one day I woke up with no cheek bones and at the very least a second chin. It was unsettling, and I think processing that particular change definitely merits talking about in this forum.

chicanechic:
Speaking for myself, the most difficult hurdle for me to overcome due to my massive weight gain, was the changes to my face.

While I found second, and even third, chins adorable on others, it was an entirely different thing once it started happening to me.

I mean I'd basically had the same face for 35 years then one day I woke up with no cheek bones and at the very least a second chin. It was unsettling, and I think processing that particular change definitely merits talking about in this forum.

I couldn’t agree more. Being an athlete all my life my face was very defined and then when I started gaining weight my face lost all definition and got soft and found myself with multiple chins. Easily the hardest change for me.

chicanechic:

For me a womans fat double chin is as exciting as whatever transformation has taken place in her belly and ass.
I look for it imedeatly.

I think this is one area where a lot of people like double chins and fat faces on others, but when it comes to their own face, not so much. . .

As chicanechic alluded to, you see your face in the mirror every day, and you're used to seeing a certain image of yourself. When that changes, it can be hard to process.

Personally, I love round, fat faces and big double chins on women. Now that my own face is filling out and I have the start of my own double chin, it's a little. . .disorienting. But not entirely unpleasant. I'm getting used to it, and I know my face and chin will continue to fatten and fill out, along with the rest of me, as I gain.

It was harder for me when I started losing my hair. Since fat is something that I love, and am deliberately adding to myself, I think it will be a lot easier to come to love smiley.

fatterandfatter:
It was harder for me when I started losing my hair. Since fat is something that I love, and am deliberately adding to myself, I think it will be a lot easier to come to love smiley.

Interesting comparison.
Thanks for giving me something to ponder.

I adore a beautiful, fat face with a fat chin personally.

Well, I am glad that people give their introspective opinion about this topic.

Indeed, there is comprehensible that experiencing changes in facial both features and tone seem to be stressful for a lot of people since the human face mirrors our own self-perception of identity, our outer self in short instance.

As he gained, watching his once almost angular face soften and fatten, feeling that thick little double chin form as it first peaked out under his first chin, and then spread until it now rests visibly under his first, was a true joy. Also, his cheeks are rosier now. It was so nice to feel how soft and fat his face was getting as he fattened up.

Yeah, my face looks very different now than when I was at my thinnest. My cheekbones are totally gone, my cheeks are puffy, my eyes look a bit smaller, and my jawline is slowly sinking into my double chin as cheek fat expands and merges with double chin fat. Said double chin is now very prominent and impossible to hide at any camera angle.

It really brings home how fat I'm getting! It took me some serious poundage before I got a round chubby face.
1 page 1 of 2   loading