Food and recipes

Recipes for getting stuffed without gaining

What are some of your lower calorie binge foods good for stuffing?
I have been experimenting with eating different versions of slighly undercooked quinoa or rice and flax seeds and then chugging liquids. The expansion is very satisfying.
6 years

Although this comment you made was from 4 months ago, if you don't mind could you please explain the recipe for the slightly uncooked rice. Also does it noticeably expand your belly quickly?
5 years

I season the water before bringing it to a boil. I like to use doible the amount of water you normally would.
I stir in the rice and keep stirring until the water gets really starchy. Then I strain out the starchy flavored water and rinse the rice with cold water, then I put the rice into about half the amount of water needed and cover on medium high until the rice starts to boil again I remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes. This is regular rice not minute rice.
Yes, it does expand, but you have to drink a significant amount of liquid for the rice to soak up.
5 years

This has me interested! What's your usual amount of rice to eat and water to drink, and what kind of results do you get?
5 years