Chat/Role play

Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

I've seen one or two women on here whose dreams were to get fatter and have a lot of babies. Honestly, I think that's friggin' hot.
But sadly, I've found that many gainers either don't want kids or just flat out admit they're too lazy to want to take care of a child.
Is this really such a rare combo or have I just been looking in the wrong places?
6 years

AND StarSmoke is beautiful as well!

So top THAT!
6 years

No position in this discussion but millennials include anyone born 1981 and after just fyi.
6 years

I will say that there are differing break points for the generations, depending on the speaker and the "identities" they expose for them often make the break points silly.

For example, and only as example, if you were born in 1960 many consider you a "baby boomer" of the Vietnam era even though when you graduated high school it was over, there was not draft OR selective service registration.

So, all of these generational boundaries are pretty flexible.
6 years

I don't think millennials are all that different. I think a lot of things they attribute to them are more age related, and they will change when they get older.
6 years

ZJZJJZJZ:
No position in this discussion but millennials include anyone born 1981 and after just fyi.

StarSmoke:
Ahhh ok, then I guess I am (1988). I never really looked into the cut off, I just assumed it was anyone born after 2000. All I hear about millennials is bad stuff and that they are �dumb spoiled kids� etc. Not my personal opinion on them since again I don�t know too much about them, and because I just really don�t care about people I don�t know and what�s hip these days lol. I just see memes every now and then.

Yeah, I don't believe that the attributes associated with any of the generations applies to any particular person. And, they are WAY to broad in my mind to be valid for much of anything. These societal changes don't take place instantly but rather slowly and continuously. And they vary based on where you grow up.
6 years

Lol. Maybe this discussion veered off track a bit, but thx for all the feedback folks. smiley
6 years

Lol and here I was hoping to get a bit of a dialogue about weight gain and pregnancy fetish. Instead I get a debate about what millennials are. That's the internet for ya. 😂
6 years

Thx curious1
6 years

Shades:
I've seen one or two women on here whose dreams were to get fatter and have a lot of babies. Honestly, I think that's friggin' hot.
But sadly, I've found that many gainers either don't want kids or just flat out admit they're too lazy to want to take care of a child.
Is this really such a rare combo or have I just been looking in the wrong places?

I am the rare one who is what you’re looking for
5 years
123   loading