Chat/Role play

Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

my dream is to one day find her
5 years

Shades:
I've seen one or two women on here whose dreams were to get fatter and have a lot of babies. Honestly, I think that's friggin' hot.
But sadly, I've found that many gainers either don't want kids or just flat out admit they're too lazy to want to take care of a child.
Is this really such a rare combo or have I just been looking in the wrong places?

lol, most women want kids and get fat eventually. Just pick someone with the right genes and convince them that you really don't mind them being plump
4 years

Preggogainer:
I�m currently 5 months pregnant and have used this as an excuse to start gaining (something I have wanted all my life). I am up 25 lbs and am loving the comments about how big I�m getting (which people seem to feel more comfortable saying since I�m pregnant). I plan to keep gaining after the pregnancy.

-
My sister... wow. she has 4 kids. and she never lost any of the weight with any of them.
She gained an EXTREME amount of weight in about 6 years.
She's not happy about this but doesnt try to lose it. But also her kids are a handful.
Her husband left her because of her weight and she went into depression and has gained even more.

Yeh , you could gain a lot being preggars. good luck and stay healthy
4 years

Preggogainer:
I�m currently 5 months pregnant and have used this as an excuse to start gaining (something I have wanted all my life). I am up 25 lbs and am loving the comments about how big I�m getting (which people seem to feel more comfortable saying since I�m pregnant). I plan to keep gaining after the pregnancy.

karenjenk:
-
My sister... wow. she has 4 kids. and she never lost any of the weight with any of them.
She's not happy about this but doesnt try to lose it. But also her kids are a handful.
Her husband left her because of her weight and she went into depression and has gained even more.

That's such fcking bullsht. Men like that should have their dicks amputated.
4 years

Preggogainer:

karenjenk:
-

Nok:

Or even worse be left alone taking care of the kids. Will they find any time for the gym then???
4 years

Preggogainer:

karenjenk:
-

Nok:

Startnew:
Or even worse be left alone taking care of the kids. Will they find any time for the gym then???

XD
4 years

Shades:
I've seen one or two women on here whose dreams were to get fatter and have a lot of babies. Honestly, I think that's friggin' hot.
But sadly, I've found that many gainers either don't want kids or just flat out admit they're too lazy to want to take care of a child.
Is this really such a rare combo or have I just been looking in the wrong places?

Its pretty rare. I like to communicate the idea of breeding as well. Its so hot when they are open to talking about and talking wanting to be bred by you during sex.
1 year

Mattcy23:
I would love to fatten someone up with pregnancy and then just keep making them fatter who’s interested?

Gotta remember there's a big difference between having a breeding kink and starting a family - especially a family. Having a baby takes a lot of time, money, and energy. It's at least an 18 year commitment. Plus if things don't work out with the parents, they will still be involved with each other because of the kid.
1 year

Mattcy23:
I would love to fatten someone up with pregnancy and then just keep making them fatter who’s interested?

Munchies:
Gotta remember there's a big difference between having a breeding kink and starting a family - especially a family. Having a baby takes a lot of time, money, and energy. It's at least an 18 year commitment. Plus if things don't work out with the parents, they will still be involved with each other because of the kid.

Sigh. The lines we blur between fantasy and reality. Something tells me many of our kinks are survival and reproduction instinct.
1 year

Mattcy23:

Munchies:

Bellyempire:
Sigh. The lines we blur between fantasy and reality. Something tells me many of our kinks are survival and reproduction instinct.

I, a ciswoman, like pegging and stuffing greedy pigs until they their manhood is buried in their fat.

I don't think that kink has anything to do with survival or reproduction.
1 year
123   loading