Extreme obesity

Feeding resort

I know this topic comes up now and than but i still Wana through my 2¢ in, imagine a feeding resort somewhere where you take a vacation and just spend the entire time eating/being fed, I imagine a buffet for each room and super hi Cal shakes, as much as you can drink any ideas or comments let me know
6 years

Feeding resort

I think it is done already in an decent all inclusive resort. Actually most of them offer snacks and food available from dawn to past midnight.
5 years

Feeding resort

I think there are basically places like that around today where you can vacation & stuff your belly to your heart's content. Aren't cruise ships that way, with buffet's pretty much everywhere you turn? And landed resorts where food is the focus must be out there too.
Seems to me if you want to take a pig out, gain as much as possible, button popping vacation, it can be managed.
5 years

Feeding resort

Maybe just pick locations see how many people you can get and rent a floor of a hotel room. The feeders can go room to room and just stuff all the feedees. They do it with sex groups, I’m sure we can do it with this. Maybe get one going and it will grow just like my big fat belly
5 years

Feeding resort

You can go to an all-inclusive hotel in some Mexican beach and there are buffets everywhere, you can eat and drink whatever you like. I went to one where they made burgers, hot dogs and fries by the pool and you were just lying there eating and drinking all day long. There were also icecream bars where you could grab a big cookie put icecream on it, put another cookie on top and dip the whole thing in chocolate, it was heaven!!! I gained 9 pounds in one week there!!
4 years

Feeding resort

This were good and people who hate this dont be allowed to be there, so the Feedees can eat without shaming.
4 years

Feeding resort

www.freedomparadise.com/riviera-maya-hotel-freedom-paradise-resort/
3 years