Gaining

Thinking of gaining again

Know what you're talking about, but can always gain again. It's usually a lot easier to gain back too, and even more.
6 years

Yes....it is very enticing once you notice a little gain. I have been eating good amounts with my wife lately because her appetite has increased as well as mine....I just weighed myself and found I had gained 8 lbs. in the last 3 weeks.

I have all the same feelings in the last two days....should I go for it and intentionally gain again to see how big I can get. The only thing that holds me back is it becomes so consuming....like all day long I think about it eat...and everything revolves around Fat.....which typically is only several hours throughout the day,,,,anyone know what I mean?
6 years

bigdudepa:
Used to weigh 300 lost weight due to stress in my life, now I�d like to try and gain again but hard getting motivated on my own

I got up to 230 lbs. this past summer. I did enjoy my increased girth, but I did lose about fifteen pounds. It wasn't very easy. I thought I would drop quickly. As pointed out in this post, it is really easy to gain back pounds. I might decide to gain again, though.
6 years