Fat experiences

Feeder turned mutual gainer?

jrookie678:
I am in a wonderful relationship with a feedee. She has gained about 50 pounds so far and it is wonderful.

However, I over the past here have begun to lose my own physique ( I weighed in at 205 today)

This weight gain has stressed me a lot, but it also kind of turns me on. And I've been having fantasies about being encouraged and teased by female feeders.
Even stranger, even though I have neverbeen interested in men before, I've been having fantasies about men encouraging and teasing me.

Anyways, just my rambling thoughts

Has your Feedee girlfriend commented on your gain?

If she has....then why not just have a mutual gaining relationship together. You will both have fun stuffing at meals and after no time you will both be getting fatter faster.

I had the same thing happen to my wife and I even though we didn’t discuss the weight gain openly as a mutual gaining feedee / feedee relationship. We just kept eating like piggies and gaining.
6 years

When a friend of mine met her dominant feeder, she gained 100 lbs. Her feeder and I became friends. Recently when out to coffee I noticed he was heavier than usual. I've seen him a couple times, and he's definitely getting fatter. I made a joke about his sudden gain, and all he did was smile and shrug. It's not surprising that after a while a feeder wither decides or happens to start gaining themselves.
6 years

TheWhipHand:
When a friend of mine met her dominant feeder, she gained 100 lbs. Her feeder and I became friends. Recently when out to coffee I noticed he was heavier than usual. I've seen him a couple times, and he's definitely getting fatter. I made a joke about his sudden gain, and all he did was smile and shrug. It's not surprising that after a while a feeder wither decides or happens to start gaining themselves.

This definitely happens. Although I am not really a feeder....I do stock and buy all my wife’s favorites snacks and ice creams and really enjoy when her appetite gets really big and she seems like a bottomless pit.

During these times without realizing her extra eating rubs off on me. We will split a Large Fattening Italian pizza and I am amazed to see her eat 5 huge slices when she typically has two just to save room for dessert.....but in my amazement at her 5 slices and thinking of how much she will start gaining eating like this I am the one finishing off the other 7 huge slices. This continues meal after meal when we order entreees and she adds a few appetizers....I get really excited to see her eating so much and do t even realize I am eating more along with her.....until I realize my waist band on all my pants is extremely tight in a few weeks and then I notice my gut hanging out way over the waist band. Not to mmention nation while driving feeling my gut jiggling with the extra weight I have added.

I and we happen to be on this trend currently....I have accidentally gained 8 lbs. in three weeks....all to my gut. I am just wondering for the sake of how things are going if I should just let loose and continue and see some serious lbs. pack on my wife.....but ultimately I am sure I will grow back a pretty big gut myself.
6 years

Finally Fat:
Of course you should continue growing fatter VL. Both of you.

Our fat continues to surround us. We eat so many good things! We could never stop our blowing out.

It's nice to grow fatter with everyone else.

Such sexy lazy gluttons, awash in our fat. Gathering and squeezing in stuffed fullness, sensing our bodies growing more liquidly fat.

Eat more to provoke your wife's gluttony. There's no control left. You've become pigs. Beautifully fat pigs.

It's great- the more we eat the fatter our wives become!

What a great way to become fat.

Yea....I may trying going for it again...the only bad thing is it totally consumes me in my fetish....where all I think about is fat and gaining 24/7 rather than just many hours throughout the day usually. It takes on a new level when you are gaining yourself along with your wife ....I become so consumed.
6 years

I have been a subtle encourager for years. Last summer I felt like putting on some weight, which I did. I got up to 230 lbs. My wife who weighs nearly that much herself has never commented on my weight, though I have never brought it up. I know she knows I like heavier women and I do compliment her on her figure. I do fantasize about her becoming a FFA and encouraging me to gain weight, while she gains too. I so wish it were true!
6 years