Fat experiences

Maintaining

There have been some significant developments lately.
The little butterball has mostly felt ambivalent up to now about his weight gain. Lately, he's been so into it. I weighed him a few days ago - he weighs 269. I teased him mercilessly about his weight, but this seemed to delight him. To stop him from getting too fat, I've been taking him for a walk around the block once a day. He now hates exercise more than anyone I know, complaining of being tired and, yes, hungry.
It's just a change I have noticed. Last night he asked if I was going to make him walk again, and I almost had to punish him for whining. He's seemed happier about being fat than he's ever been lately. It's just something I noticed and wanted to share. Ironic that now I have to keep him around a certain weight.
6 years

Maintaining

You are doing better than through you would with your little Butterball, going to be a much bigger Butterball.
6 years

Maintaining

Yesterday he told me he doesn't fit in the chair in his office anymore, which has become a reason he avoids going. Mostly he works from home but every now and then he has to put in a couple hours at an office. Also his waddle is getting increasingly obvious.
6 years

Maintaining

Yup, I can see the smile on your face smiley
6 years

Maintaining

Usually at night, after I get home from work. He definitely won't go out when I don't tell him to. He was even quite stubborn when we had to go out in the rain. I thought I was going to have to correct him.
But, I think a night walk is nice, especially as the weather gets better.
6 years

Maintaining

Post. He d oesnt like it, but he wouldn't like it at any time.
6 years

Maintaining

I've been giving him a little rest, to digest his dinner, but doesn't usually get hungry during. He just can't support 300 lbs, so I have to keep him between 265-275.
5 years

Maintaining

I think that is too much for him. At his current weight, he s just right.
5 years

Maintaining

TheWhipHand:
I think that is too much for him. At his current weight, he s just right.

Love reading your descriptions. Such a wonderful Domme. Can understand wanting to keep him at around 275. I ate my way up to 305 and as exciting as it was to pass the 300 lb mark, it was not physically comfortable and much more difficult on my knees and mobility. Have settled in at 280 and physically more enjoyable. Plus I still get to eat as much as I want, stay active and be a fat guy which I love.
5 years

Maintaining

Thank you.
Yeah, it's a little of a challenge, but I think he's also settled in around that weight. But he has experienced some of the knee discomfort, which was a problem.
280 is quite a good size.
5 years